For a limited time only, save 50% with a 12-month subscription
Each issue of olive Magazine is packed with imaginative recipes for special occasions or everyday dinner, top dining experiences and food-inspired travel tips for your trips. When you subscribe to olive magazine, each issue will bring you triple-tested seasonal recipes from our expert cookery team and chefs of the moment, along with the latest restaurant reviews near you, and travel ideas for foodies.
The digital editions of olive magazine are designed specifically for mobile and tablet reading. With helpful tools including Text Adjust, reading is never a strain even on smaller devices. You can also bookmark your favourite recipes and features to enjoy later, plus you’ll be able to re-discover our extensive back issue archive.
The iPad and iPhone editions of olive magazine feature inspiring seasonal recipes, from quick after-work meals to relaxed weekend entertaining ideas. Plus, discover new places to eat with our nationwide restaurant recommendations and explore pages, which feature affordable trips for food lovers and recipes from around the world to try at home. Find out the latest food trends and boost your cooking skills with olive's expert advice.
As with the print issues, the iPad and iPhone editions include the usual fantastic features and inspirational cooking ideas:
- Here & Now: People, places, trends and products you need to know about
- Cook: Plan your perfect weekend of eating and drinking with our imaginative, seasonal recipes, and keep your week exciting with Cook Everyday and Healthy Choices
- Eat: Restaurant round-ups and recommendations, including pro versus punter in which we invite a reader to go undercover for olive, recipes from top chefs, and The Measure drinks pages
- Explore: Affordable travel ideas for food lovers and recipes from cuisines around the world
- The Lowdown: Tips and techniques from experts to boost your cooking skills and foodie knowledge
Subscriptions and single issues:
Customers can buy single issues and subscriptions using In App Purchase
Subscriptions are available on monthly or annual terms.
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period
• You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for that product
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. This does not affect your statutory rights
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
• The app may offer a free trial. At the end of the free trial period, the full price of the subscription will be charged thereafter. Cancellations must occur 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098 for more information.
The subscription will include the current issue if you do not already own it and subsequently published future issues. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
If you would like to get in touch with the team for more information or support please email firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively you can visit our App support page https://immediate1.typeform.com/to/kc5nri
* please note: this digital edition does not include the covermount gifts or supplements you would find with printed copies*
Thanks for using the olive Magazine app! Here are the latest enhancements you'll find in our update:
*Improved issue download speeds so you can easily enjoy your favourite content wherever you are
*General bug fixes
We're constantly looking for ways to improve our app and make it more reliable for you. We’d love to hear your questions, suggestions or feedback. Email us at: email@example.com
Ratings and Reviews
Perfect for overs of cooking, eating and Great Britain.
This California girl private cook fell in love with Olive while on holiday in London. One of my fave British heritage breweries Batemans Brewery was featured in an issue; meant to read just the article and ended up buying the magazine and downloading app when I got back to states
Used to be more fun
I am flipping through some back issues a bit nostalgically. I have been a subscriber for years, but the issues after the redesign just lack the creativity and sparkle that originally drew me to the magazine. It kind of feels like every other online publication. I particularly miss the Last Bite which was a whimsical bit at the end. Will I continue my subscription? Well, the recipes are great and the writing is lovely, but Olive’s charm has been diminished.
This putting the app in crap.
If you can get it to load - rare! - you will find the text too tiny to read and the useful features, such as the recipe index, removed. Good content that is utterly failed by the user experience. Note - the latest fix designed to stop the app from crashing results in a 100% crash rate!
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Immediate Media Company Limited
- 42 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Immediate Media Co 2014
- In-App Purchases
- 1-Month Subscription $4.99
- 12-Month Subscription $38.99
- 6-Month Subscription $15.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.