Import photos from your camera to your smartphone via Wi-Fi, and share with friends right from where you are.
Paired with a compatible Olympus camera, the OLYMPUS Image Share (OI.Share) smartphone app makes photography more enjoyable than ever. With this app, you can release the shutter remotely, then easily import photos from the camera to your smartphone and share your most inspiring moments with friends and family.
1. Easily import photos from the camera to your smartphone
Photos on the camera can be imported via Wi-Fi. You can also simply select photos on the camera to share ahead of time (Share Order Function) to easily and conveniently import photos.
2. Operate the camera from your smartphone
(1) Live View
OLYMPUS Image Share allows you to see the camera's Live View on your smartphone screen. It also lets you operate the camera from your smartphone -- touch your smartphone screen to specify the AF point or release the shutter. You can also adjust camera settings such as shooting mode (iAUTO, P, A, S, M or ART) and drive mode (Single, Burst and Self timer), as well as control the zoom for electronic zoom lenses.
(2) Remote Shutter
In addition, you can choose to control camera settings directly on the camera, and use the smartphone just for releasing the shutter, as if using remote cables. You can "half-press" on your smartphone screen to only focus, and "full-press" to release the shutter.
3. Easy Setup
All you need to do is use OI.Share to scan the QR code displayed on the rear monitor of a compatible camera to easily set up the initial wireless connection settings.
* When using a FlashAir card, use the FlashAir card connection information to connect from the smartphone's Wi-Fi setting screen.
* This app is not guaranteed to work on all Smartphone and tablet devices.
* Available functions will differ by camera.
* Wi-Fi is a registered trademark of the Wi-Fi Alliance.
* The Wi-Fi CERTIFIED Logo is a certification mark of the Wi-Fi Alliance.
* The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by the Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by OLYMPUS CORPORATION is under license.
* FlashAir™ is a trademark of Toshiba Corporation.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
It works just fine...
I see that there’s a lot of complaints for the app, but it works perfectly for me. I’ve had no problems installing it and using any of the features like the remote camera control on my E-M10 Mark II. Take note that this cannot import RAW images, so make sure to set your camera to save as JPEG+RAW if need be.
Also note that you need to make sure that you are connected to the appropriate WiFi host as you cannot both connect to the camera and to another WiFi with internet at the same time.
It could use some improvements with the remote control and the overall UI, but it’s already a fine app.
Works Really Well
I downloaded this app March 2020. I read all the negative reviews, so it seems that Olympus listened, because this app works all the time for me.
It shows previous downloads, so I know which photos are new or old. Connection for transfer to my iPhone X is smooth, and works every time. The remote feature is very useful.
I don’t use all features of the app, but remote, transfer, and connectivity is everything I expected. I highly recommend this app!
Works, but needs improvements...
Whilst I've had an Olympus tg4 for over 4 years, I've only been using this program for about a year. It works but has some frustrating quirks. I would love it if the following could be addressed:
• Whilst photos are importing, if you minimise the program, everything stops.
• Have the option to retry if say only one file in a batch of 300
• For large files (videos) the progress bar is next to useless and sometimes you wonder if it has failed. Using the progress bar as the overall filesize would solve this, or add a second bar (or percentage) for the current file
• A sync option (like what google photos or Dropbox photos uses) would be amazing!
• I've noticed that if your phone has no space things just fail or terminate without warning. Adding some checks on file size and available space would make a lot of sense.
That's all I can think of right now. Cheers.
- 64.2 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2013 Olympus Corporation
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.