Import photos from your camera to your smartphone via Wi-Fi, and share with friends right from where you are.
Paired with a compatible OM Digital Solutions camera, the OLYMPUS Image Share (OI.Share) smartphone app makes photography more enjoyable than ever. With this app, you can release the shutter remotely, then easily import photos from the camera to your smartphone and share your most inspiring moments with friends and family.
1. Easily import photos from the camera to your smartphone
Photos on the camera can be imported via Wi-Fi. You can also simply select photos on the camera to share ahead of time (Share Order Function) to easily and conveniently import photos.
2. Operate the camera from your smartphone
(1) Live View
OLYMPUS Image Share allows you to see the camera's Live View on your smartphone screen. It also lets you operate the camera from your smartphone -- touch your smartphone screen to specify the AF point or release the shutter. You can also adjust camera settings such as shooting mode (iAUTO, P, A, S, M or ART) and drive mode (Single, Burst and Self timer), as well as control the zoom for electronic zoom lenses.
(2) Remote Shutter
In addition, you can choose to control camera settings directly on the camera, and use the smartphone just for releasing the shutter, as if using remote cables. You can "half-press" on your smartphone screen to only focus, and "full-press" to release the shutter.
3. Easy Setup
All you need to do is use OI.Share to scan the QR code displayed on the rear monitor of a compatible camera to easily set up the initial wireless connection settings.
* When using a FlashAir card, use the FlashAir card connection information to connect from the smartphone's Wi-Fi setting screen.
* This app is not guaranteed to work on all Smartphone and tablet devices.
* Available functions will differ by camera.
* Wi-Fi is a registered trademark of the Wi-Fi Alliance.
* The Wi-Fi CERTIFIED Logo is a certification mark of the Wi-Fi Alliance.
* The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by the Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by OM Digital Solutions Corporation is under license.
* FlashAir™ is a trademark of Toshiba Corporation.
The company name has been changed.
Ratings and Reviews
When it works, ⭐️⭐️⭐️. But usually not so much.
This app still needs work. Even if the set up worked yesterday doesn't mean it will work today. When it does work it is fairly slow.
And the support link on the App Store for this app doesn't currently open support suggestions.
Update: It is worse. On the iPad the zoom control disappears. The focus hunts. And I upgraded to the TG-6 and they made those controls worse so add the two things together and it is a 1/2 star app at best.
This app used to be buggy but now it doesn’t work at all. It will connect but then it won’t allow me to use it to import photos or as a remote without disconnecting again. I have tried everything to make this work and it is rendering my camera almost useless as I have no other way to get the photos to my phone (no computer). Fix this! Please.
Update DESPERATELY Needed!!!
I’m only giving it 3 stars because this app used to work flawlessly- now, it doesn’t recognize any of my new photos since the beginning of February ‘21, which is when the last update was done on this app. For the amount of money we spend on our cameras, this is unacceptable!
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- OM Digital Solutions Corporation
- 63 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
English, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2021 OM Digital Solutions Corporation
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.