Omio is crossing the Atlantic!
You might know us from your European travels but we're here to say we're also in the U.S. of A.!
Your travel: simple, efficient and affordable, from beginning to end.
TRAVEL WITH EASE
• Book at your convenience—Hassle-free booking so you can reach your destination, your way
• Skip the line—Long lines and paper tickets are a thing of the past
• Hit the road—On-the-go booking to get you there the easy way
GET THE BEST DEALS
• Save big—Compare modes to find the cheapest, most convenient option
• Plan with confidence—No hidden fees, pay in your currency, be it Euros, Dollars, Pounds or even Rupees
• Enjoy our exclusive deals—Offers from top travel partners you can't find anywhere else
DISCOVER NEW PLACES
• Marvel at our options—Trains, buses and flights to get from A to B
• Feel like home, abroad—Thousands of destinations in Europe, the United States and Canada
• Keep Europe in your pocket—Get live updates on the status of your trains and platform info when traveling the continent
Our ever-expanding selection of partners includes most transportation companies in Europe, the U.S. and Canada including:
• Trains: Amtrak, Via Rail, Deutsche Bahn, Eurostar, Italo NTV, NS International, National Rail, Renfe, SBB, SNCB, SNCF, Scotrail, Thalys, Trenitalia
• Buses: Flixbus, Go Buses, Ourbus, RedCoach, ALSA, BlaBlaBus, Eurolines, FlixBus, National Express, Rede Expressos et RegioJet
• Flights: Air Canada, Alaska, American, Delta, easyJet, Eurowings, Frontier, Hawaiian, JetBlue Airways, Porter Airlines, Ryanair, Spirit, United, Vueling, WestJet, Wizz Air and all European and National Airlines
Need to swap, cancel or alter your plans? Our customer service team is always only a call or email away.
How can we help? help.omio.com
Just a few tweaks to speed up your Omio app.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This app saved our vacation!
We had booked a Mediterranean cruise that left out of Rome, however our connecting flight was 8 hours delayed because of mechanical problems. Which meant that we would just miss the boat. We asked the ticketing agent to rebook us on a flight part way thru the cruise so we could have some semblance of a vacation. The gate agent told us that no flights were available. With this app, I was able to book a flight to city that the boat made its first port while flying on my delayed flight. The tickets were actually really cheap for booking them literally 12 hours before the flight took off. This app saved our family vacation!! We didn’t miss any our our cruise! Thanks so much!!!
Easy to book
My first compliment is that this site is very easy to use and provides up to date comparisons between different modes of travel.
A real life example happened to me while I was traveling in Germany. I missed boarding a train because the ticket booth had not yet opened and ticket machine was complicated to use and wouldn’t accept my credit card. So I unpacked my laptop to access this site to buy my ticket for the next train. The ticket was instantly sent to my iPhone. This incident taught me to check this site the night before travel.
So I use this app ALL THE TIME to book tickets within Germany.
I made the mistake of using it to book tickets for myself and two friends for a day trip. The app has a problem with changing the dates you’ve entered.. so I assumed the dates I entered would be the dates tickets showed up for, but it regressed to a previous search and they dates were mixed up.
I ended up booking our 3 tickets for two weeks AFTER the dates I entered into the app. When I got to the station (less than 72hours after booking) I noticed the problem and immediately got on the phone with CS.
The woman I spoke to (Olesia) said there was nothing they could do sine it was “my fault” for booking the wrong dates (even though it was a glitch in the app). So I spent an extra 50€ booking 3 new tickets at the ticket counter in the station.
The customer service representative only offered me a 10% discount on my next trip booked through Omio but it only works for up to 300€.. so I spent 155€ on tickets that I will not be able to use myself, refund or transfer to someone else to use. BUT HEY! I save 10% on my next.. I’m not booking with you again.
- GoEuro Corp.
- 157.5 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Burmese, Cambodian, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Laotian, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © GoEuro Travel GmbH
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.