Omnify's Mobile provides a single access point for participants to effectively manage their Health Benefit Accounts.
Omnify's Mobile provides the following functionality:
• Health Savings Account balances and details
• Flexible Spending Account balances and details
• Limited Purpose Flexible Spending Account balances and details
• Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account balances and details
• Wellness Reimbursement Account balances and details
• Recent transactions and details
• Ability to fund HSA deposit account from checking/savings accounts
• Ability to fund HSA investment account from HSA deposit account
• View all email alerts
• Contact administrator from mobile application via email or mobile phone
• Same username/password as the Omnify Portal (no need to register your mobile device; just download, login, and go!)
• Stronger authentication support (Picture/Passphrase, device identification and challenge questions)
• View Demographic Details
• View Dependents
• View Card Details
• Register new users directly from mobile device
• Minor Updates
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Pretty good - please add Touch ID
This new app is pretty good. It's fairly intuitive and at least so far, seems to work well (though I haven't really put it through the paces).
The one thing I would really like to see is Touch ID access to log in, or at least the option to enable it on compatible iPhone models.
This is a really well-made app. It doesn’t lag. It is loaded with features that are plainly and easily accessible without being overcrowded or bulky. It’s almost a better experience than using the website!
Easy to use
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.