OmniGraffle 7 4+
The Omni Group
- Offers In-App Purchases
Creative productivity. Intuitive Design. Powered by Humans. Free 2-week trial.
Design and build incredible graphics, diagrams, process charts, website and app wireframes—from the painlessly simple to the infinitely complex—inside OmniGraffle 7. Create everything you can imagine in the ultimately scalable and easy-to-use app for precise, beautiful graphics.
IMPORTANT UPGRADE DISCOUNTS FOR CURRENT OMNIGRAFFLE OWNERS:
Discounts and free upgrades to OmniGraffle 7, both Standard and Pro, are only available to those who purchased an earlier version from the App Store. Double-check that you purchased a prior version from the App Store via the “Purchased” tab in the App Store app. If you need help, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
OmniGraffle 7 is an entirely new version with improvements as fine as tweaking individual Bézier points in typography and as broad as the artboards your type is laid out in. Elegantly organize your Infinite Canvas in a brand new Sidebar and improved inspectors.
With the free two week trial, you can try all of the features of Standard and Pro without buying anything. After the trial, you can continue to use OmniGraffle to view documents for free.
NEW FEATURES (AVAILABLE VIA IN-APP PURCHASE)
- Unified Sidebar: improved interactions with objects, layers, and canvases in a newly organized sidebar.
- Point Editor Tool: Immediate access to each and every point on a shape.
- New Export Panel: With just a few clicks, export your graphics in multiple resolutions, perfectly named and organized. Batch exporting, filling set dimensions, and previews are all included.
- Infinite Canvas: make your canvas expand automatically in one, two, three, or all directions.
- Keyboard Shortcut Sets: customize every menu bar command and tool with your preferred shortcut, or choose from a few different sets from popular apps.
- SVG import: paste in SVG code or import SVG files directly to OmniGraffle.
NEW PRO FEATURES (AVAILABLE VIA IN-APP PURCHASE)
- Artboard Layers: Use artboards to set up advanced, exportable elements, or as another way to organize your canvas.
- Convert text to shapes: convert text to make tweaks to character shapes or add complex styling.
- Convert lines to shapes: turn a line’s stroke into a shape with easily editable Bézier points.
- Shareable Keyboard Shortcuts
- Artboard Tool
PRO FEATURES (AVAILABLE WITH IN-APP PURCHASE)
- Visio import/export: Open Microsoft Visio® documents (VSD or VDX) directly in OmniGraffle, as well as Visio stencils (VSS) and templates (VST). Export to Visio XML documents (VDX).
- Shared layers: Easily update common elements that you'd like to display on multiple canvases. Layers can now be toggled between normal and shared.
- New controls specify which edge or center of an object is reflected in the Geometry Inspector. You can set the X and Y coordinates of a selected vertex point.
- Non-destructive shape combinations: Easily create new shapes using combinations of existing shapes (with support for union, intersection, and subtraction). Combined shapes can now be uncombined into their component shapes.
- Resolution-independent Display Scale: When zoom is at 100%, match an Apple point, PostScript point, or screen pixel.
- Photoshop export supports the export of OmniGraffle layers to Photoshop layers.
- Tables: Group shapes using tables, making it easy to add new rows or columns of your template shape.
- Xcode import: Generate a Class diagram of an Xcode project automatically.
For the complete manual, visit our website!
If you have any feedback or questions, we’d love to hear from you! We offer absolutely free tech support: you can reach us by email at email@example.com, by phone at 1-800-315-6664 or +1 206-523-4152, or on twitter at @omnigraffle.
Subscription Terms of Service: https://www.omnigroup.com/legal
• Site Licensing: Improved the re-authentication experience when a site license expires.
• Stability: Addressed an accessibility related crash using the Resource Browser.
If you have any feedback or questions, we’d love to hear from you! The Omni Group offers free tech support; you can email firstname.lastname@example.org, call 1–800–315–6664 or 1–206–523–4152, or tweet @omnigraffle.
If OmniGraffle empowers you, we would appreciate an App Store review. Your review will help other people find OmniGraffle and make them more productive too.
Ratings and Reviews
From Good to Annoying
I constantly ask myself why I'm continuing to mess with this app. It's clunky UI and tedious fiddling required to do anything takes 10x the time of doing it in another tool. Illustrator is even superior for many tasks.
OmniGraffle needs a rewrite. I'm constantly hitting odd bugs and running up against strange UI choices. Just when you start to get used to its idiosynchrasies, you hit yet another wall with this app. Like, where's the Arc tool?!!
Attempting to move small objects sometimes stretches them, instead.
Even copy/paste doesn't place the pasted object under the pointer. It's sometomes on top of the copied one, or even off the screen somewhere!
It's just so frustrating.
Omnigraffle - once great, now awful
When I first switched to mac maybe 15 years ago, this tool was amazing. Blew Visio out of the water. Version 6 was bad, and Version 7 is worse. Almost none of the templates work for any complex diagram types. If you want to just draw a few blocks and link them together, then this tool will work, but in 2020, there are a dozen good free online tools that do that. If you want to do ERDs, Class Diagrams, architectural diagrams with call outs and communicate effectively, you'll end up severly frustrated. Almost NONE of the default stencils for complex types now work correctly, with basic resizing errors and graphics stupidity - a class box where the class name area resizes when you stretch the box vertically. Corners that don't stay a fixed radius, but resize width and height indepentently leaving your diagrams looking sloppy and embarrassingly horrible. This tool is way too expensive to have this level of functionality not work, and I don't know what we paid for in the last two upgrades, but I have only got less functionality I care about for my money. This tool is a giant rip off. Save your money and use any one of the free online diagram tools, you'd be glad you did.
Developer Response ,
Sorry to hear OmniGraffle 6 and 7 failed to meet your expectations. If you haven’t yet, please email our support team at email@example.com with details on the bugs you are encountering so we can diagnose them and work on fixes. Thank you!
Why did I wait so long to come back?
Many uears ago, Graffle was my go to applications for visual thinking. For one reason or another, I spent a lot of time trying other tools, finding them lacking. Yesterday, I finally bit the bullet and paid for a subscription. Happy I did!
It's not perfect and it's taken me some time to re-aquaint myself with the UI (it's going to take even longer to figure out the iPad UI), but it's better than everything else.
They have done a phenominal job of interfacing with all of the cloud-based file systems.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- The Omni Group
- 68 MB
- Graphics & Design
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2000-2023 The Omni Group
- In-App Purchases
- Free Trial $0.00
- OmniGraffle Subscription $12.49
- Unlock Standard $149.99
- Upgrade to v7 Pro $124.99
- Unlock Pro $249.99
- Upgrade to v7 Standard $74.99
- Upgrade from v7 to Pro $99.99
- OmniGraffle Subscription $124.99
- Upgrade from v7 to Pro with discount $49.99
- Free upgrade to v7 Pro $0.00