Creative productivity. Intuitive Design. Powered by Humans. Free 2-week trial.
Design and build incredible graphics, diagrams, process charts, website and app wireframes—from the painlessly simple to the infinitely complex—inside OmniGraffle 7. Create everything you can imagine in the ultimately scalable and easy-to-use app for precise, beautiful graphics.
IMPORTANT UPGRADE DISCOUNTS FOR CURRENT OMNIGRAFFLE OWNERS:
Discounts and free upgrades to OmniGraffle 7, both Standard and Pro, are only available to those who purchased an earlier version from the App Store. Double-check that you purchased a prior version from the App Store via the “Purchased” tab in the App Store app. If you need help, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
OmniGraffle 7 is an entirely new version with improvements as fine as tweaking individual Bézier points in typography and as broad as the artboards your type is laid out in. Elegantly organize your Infinite Canvas in a brand new Sidebar and improved inspectors.
With the free two week trial, you can try all of the features of Standard and Pro without buying anything. After the trial, you can continue to use OmniGraffle to view documents for free.
NEW FEATURES (AVAILABLE VIA IN-APP PURCHASE)
- Unified Sidebar: improved interactions with objects, layers, and canvases in a newly organized sidebar.
- Point Editor Tool: Immediate access to each and every point on a shape.
- New Export Panel: With just a few clicks, export your graphics in multiple resolutions, perfectly named and organized. Batch exporting, filling set dimensions, and previews are all included.
- Infinite Canvas: make your canvas expand automatically in one, two, three, or all directions.
- Keyboard Shortcut Sets: customize every menu bar command and tool with your preferred shortcut, or choose from a few different sets from popular apps.
- SVG import: paste in SVG code or import SVG files directly to OmniGraffle.
NEW PRO FEATURES (AVAILABLE VIA IN-APP PURCHASE)
- Artboard Layers: Use artboards to set up advanced, exportable elements, or as another way to organize your canvas.
- Convert text to shapes: convert text to make tweaks to character shapes or add complex styling.
- Convert lines to shapes: turn a line’s stroke into a shape with easily editable Bézier points.
- Shareable Keyboard Shortcuts
- Artboard Tool
PRO FEATURES (AVAILABLE WITH IN-APP PURCHASE)
- Visio import/export: Open Microsoft Visio® documents (VSD or VDX) directly in OmniGraffle, as well as Visio stencils (VSS) and templates (VST). Export to Visio XML documents (VDX).
- Shared layers: Easily update common elements that you'd like to display on multiple canvases. Layers can now be toggled between normal and shared.
- New controls specify which edge or center of an object is reflected in the Geometry Inspector. You can set the X and Y coordinates of a selected vertex point.
- Non-destructive shape combinations: Easily create new shapes using combinations of existing shapes (with support for union, intersection, and subtraction). Combined shapes can now be uncombined into their component shapes.
- Resolution-independent Display Scale: When zoom is at 100%, match an Apple point, PostScript point, or screen pixel.
- Photoshop export supports the export of OmniGraffle layers to Photoshop layers.
- Tables: Group shapes using tables, making it easy to add new rows or columns of your template shape.
- Xcode import: Generate a Class diagram of an Xcode project automatically.
For the complete manual, visit our website!
If you have any feedback or questions, we’d love to hear from you! We offer absolutely free tech support: you can reach us by email at email@example.com, by phone at 1-800-315-6664 or +1 206-523-4152, or on twitter at @omnigraffle.
OmniGraffle 7.13 significantly improves performance when using images, improves macOS Catalina compatibility including fixing the reversed hyphenation setting, and much more.
• Site Licensing: OmniGraffle now supports Site Licensing for businesses, schools, and other organizations. If you are interested in learning more, or purchasing a site license for OmniGraffle, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Stencils: Added a Kanban board stencil.
• Images: Significantly improved performance when using large images.
• Images: Improved performance when using images with transparency.
• Images: Fixed image rendering issues that resulted in what looked like partial grid lines appearing on screen when using macOS Catalina.
• Images: Images display at correct resolution on screen when using macOS Catalina with only a Retina display.
• Text: The Allow / Disallow Hyphenation setting is applied in correctly when using macOS Catalina.
• Images: Fixed the handling of image settings when objects involved in shape combinations contained images.
• Shadows: During and after editing an image with a shadow in Image Mask mode, the shadow renders properly.
• SVG: Correct Z-order is preserved when dragging an SVG image onto the canvas as part of a multi-file import.
• Canvases: When adding a new canvas, the units of the currently selected canvas will be applied to the new one.
• Line Routing: Fixed a bug causing line routing to connect lines to the origin under specific conditions.
• Shadows: When moving tables around that have a shadow applied, the shadow receives the same translation.
• Tables: Prevent table cells from incorrectly changing size when Fit shape to text is set.
• Inspectors: Image Size listed in the Image inspector always displays true pixel size instead of taking DPI into account.
• Inspectors: The Solid Fill color palettes can be customized by dragging a color chit to it.
• Stability: Fixed a hang with orthogonal lines when the line routing logic tried to layout two lines connected to the same object and each other.
• Tables: Fixed a bug with editing or connecting lines to tables that have been duplicated.
If you have any feedback or questions, we’d love to hear from you! The Omni Group offers free tech support; you can email email@example.com, call 1–800–315–6664 or 1–206–523–4152, or tweet @omnigraffle.
If OmniGraffle empowers you, we would appreciate an App Store review. Your review will help other people find OmniGraffle and make them more productive too.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Buy OmniGraffle 7 Enterprise instead
Beware that despite their claim, this app does NOT support Family Share. If you need the Pro version and can't upgrade from a prior OmbiGraffle then you're much better off getting the OmniGraffle 7 Enterprise version instead. The enterprise edition supports Family Sharing.
OmniGraffle is easy to use but you have to go with how it thinks illustrations should look, because it's harder to change styles.
Developer Response ,
We use in-app purchases in order to provide a trial version and upgrade pricing. Unfortunately, in-app purchases don't work with Family Sharing. We don't have the ability to remove the text that claims OmniGraffle supports Family Sharing. We've let Apple know that we'd like that text removed.
If you buy the Enterprise Edition for its Family Sharing support you should be aware you will not be able to get an upgrade discount later on, because the Enterprise Edition does not use in-app purchases.
Best App I use Every Week
I use this application, and have for years at work. I picked it up origenally to do flow chats but now use it for mind mapping, Org Charts, and Presentation graphics. It is by far the most intutive and feature rich app in the space. Recently I have even started to use it as a map making tool for D&D and it actually is faster and easier to use than the pay tools I have tried. It does take some prep work but once you build your own custom stencels you can build a town in minutes or flip out country side trail.
I love this app.
Terrific Mac Diagramming Tool
Omnigraffle is a terrific diagramming tool for the Mac. I find it to be indispensible and essential for creating diagrams. I use it to create process flow diagrams, org charts, site maps, and a lot more. Easily save your diagrams to PNG, JPEG and other file types. Then, use your diagrams in other documents like Pages and Keynote. Can also be used for Mind Maps, though I prefer a tool designed for that function specifically. Enjoy!
- The Omni Group
- 60.8 MB
- Graphics & Design
macOS 10.14 or later, 64-bit processor
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2000-2020 The Omni Group
- In-App Purchases
- Free Trial
- Unlock Standard $149.99
- Unlock Pro $249.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.