Creative productivity. Intuitive Design. Powered by Humans. Free 2-week trial.
Design and build incredible graphics, diagrams, process charts, website and app wireframes—from the painlessly simple to the infinitely complex—inside OmniGraffle 7. Create everything you can imagine in the ultimately scalable and easy-to-use app for precise, beautiful graphics.
IMPORTANT UPGRADE DISCOUNTS FOR CURRENT OMNIGRAFFLE OWNERS:
Discounts and free upgrades to OmniGraffle 7, both Standard and Pro, are only available to those who purchased an earlier version from the App Store. Double-check that you purchased a prior version from the App Store via the “Purchased” tab in the App Store app. If you need help, please email email@example.com.
OmniGraffle 7 is an entirely new version with improvements as fine as tweaking individual Bézier points in typography and as broad as the artboards your type is laid out in. Elegantly organize your Infinite Canvas in a brand new Sidebar and improved inspectors.
With the free two week trial, you can try all of the features of Standard and Pro without buying anything. After the trial, you can continue to use OmniGraffle to view documents for free.
NEW FEATURES (AVAILABLE VIA IN-APP PURCHASE)
- Unified Sidebar: improved interactions with objects, layers, and canvases in a newly organized sidebar.
- Point Editor Tool: Immediate access to each and every point on a shape.
- New Export Panel: With just a few clicks, export your graphics in multiple resolutions, perfectly named and organized. Batch exporting, filling set dimensions, and previews are all included.
- Infinite Canvas: make your canvas expand automatically in one, two, three, or all directions.
- Keyboard Shortcut Sets: customize every menu bar command and tool with your preferred shortcut, or choose from a few different sets from popular apps.
- SVG import: paste in SVG code or import SVG files directly to OmniGraffle.
NEW PRO FEATURES (AVAILABLE VIA IN-APP PURCHASE)
- Artboard Layers: Use artboards to set up advanced, exportable elements, or as another way to organize your canvas.
- Convert text to shapes: convert text to make tweaks to character shapes or add complex styling.
- Convert lines to shapes: turn a line’s stroke into a shape with easily editable Bézier points.
- Shareable Keyboard Shortcuts
- Artboard Tool
PRO FEATURES (AVAILABLE WITH IN-APP PURCHASE)
- Visio import/export: Open Microsoft Visio® documents (VSD or VDX) directly in OmniGraffle, as well as Visio stencils (VSS) and templates (VST). Export to Visio XML documents (VDX).
- Shared layers: Easily update common elements that you'd like to display on multiple canvases. Layers can now be toggled between normal and shared.
- New controls specify which edge or center of an object is reflected in the Geometry Inspector. You can set the X and Y coordinates of a selected vertex point.
- Non-destructive shape combinations: Easily create new shapes using combinations of existing shapes (with support for union, intersection, and subtraction). Combined shapes can now be uncombined into their component shapes.
- Resolution-independent Display Scale: When zoom is at 100%, match an Apple point, PostScript point, or screen pixel.
- Photoshop export supports the export of OmniGraffle layers to Photoshop layers.
- Tables: Group shapes using tables, making it easy to add new rows or columns of your template shape.
- Xcode import: Generate a Class diagram of an Xcode project automatically.
For the complete manual, visit our website!
If you have any feedback or questions, we’d love to hear from you! We offer absolutely free tech support: you can reach us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, by phone at 1-800-315-6664 or +1 206-523-4152, or on twitter at @omnigraffle.
• Images: Masked images set to 'Stretch image to match shape' created in past versions of OmniGraffle retain their masking.
• Stability: Added min/max constraints on coordinate and length values of imported SVG data to avoid crashing.
• Stability: Fixed a crash converting to SVG due to incorrectly treating some colors as Catalog color types.
If you have any feedback or questions, we’d love to hear from you! The Omni Group offers free tech support; you can email email@example.com, call 1–800–315–6664 or 1–206–523–4152, or tweet @omnigraffle.
If OmniGraffle empowers you, we would appreciate an App Store review. Your review will help other people find OmniGraffle and make them more productive too.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Omnigraffle - once great, now awful
When I first switched to mac maybe 15 years ago, this tool was amazing. Blew Visio out of the water. Version 6 was bad, and Version 7 is worse. Almost none of the templates work for any complex diagram types. If you want to just draw a few blocks and link them together, then this tool will work, but in 2020, there are a dozen good free online tools that do that. If you want to do ERDs, Class Diagrams, architectural diagrams with call outs and communicate effectively, you'll end up severly frustrated. Almost NONE of the default stencils for complex types now work correctly, with basic resizing errors and graphics stupidity - a class box where the class name area resizes when you stretch the box vertically. Corners that don't stay a fixed radius, but resize width and height indepentently leaving your diagrams looking sloppy and embarrassingly horrible. This tool is way too expensive to have this level of functionality not work, and I don't know what we paid for in the last two upgrades, but I have only got less functionality I care about for my money. This tool is a giant rip off. Save your money and use any one of the free online diagram tools, you'd be glad you did.
Best App I use Every Week
I use this application, and have for years at work. I picked it up origenally to do flow chats but now use it for mind mapping, Org Charts, and Presentation graphics. It is by far the most intutive and feature rich app in the space. Recently I have even started to use it as a map making tool for D&D and it actually is faster and easier to use than the pay tools I have tried. It does take some prep work but once you build your own custom stencels you can build a town in minutes or flip out country side trail.
I love this app.
Terrific Mac Diagramming Tool
Omnigraffle is a terrific diagramming tool for the Mac. I find it to be indispensible and essential for creating diagrams. I use it to create process flow diagrams, org charts, site maps, and a lot more. Easily save your diagrams to PNG, JPEG and other file types. Then, use your diagrams in other documents like Pages and Keynote. Can also be used for Mind Maps, though I prefer a tool designed for that function specifically. Enjoy!
- The Omni Group
- 58.3 MB
- Graphics & Design
macOS 10.14 or later, 64-bit processor
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2000-2020 The Omni Group
- In-App Purchases
- Free Trial
- Unlock Standard $149.99
- Unlock Pro $249.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.