Creative productivity. Intuitive Design. Powered by Humans. Free 2-week trial.
Design and build incredible graphics, diagrams, process charts, website and app wireframes—from the painlessly simple to the infinitely complex—inside OmniGraffle 7. Create everything you can imagine in the ultimately scalable and easy-to-use app for precise, beautiful graphics.
IMPORTANT UPGRADE DISCOUNTS FOR CURRENT OMNIGRAFFLE OWNERS:
Discounts and free upgrades to OmniGraffle 7, both Standard and Pro, are only available to those who purchased an earlier version from the App Store. Double-check that you purchased a prior version from the App Store via the “Purchased” tab in the App Store app. If you need help, please email email@example.com.
OmniGraffle 7 is an entirely new version with improvements as fine as tweaking individual Bézier points in typography and as broad as the artboards your type is laid out in. Elegantly organize your Infinite Canvas in a brand new Sidebar and improved inspectors.
With the free two week trial, you can try all of the features of Standard and Pro without buying anything. After the trial, you can continue to use OmniGraffle to view documents for free.
NEW FEATURES (AVAILABLE VIA IN-APP PURCHASE)
- Unified Sidebar: improved interactions with objects, layers, and canvases in a newly organized sidebar.
- Point Editor Tool: Immediate access to each and every point on a shape.
- New Export Panel: With just a few clicks, export your graphics in multiple resolutions, perfectly named and organized. Batch exporting, filling set dimensions, and previews are all included.
- Infinite Canvas: make your canvas expand automatically in one, two, three, or all directions.
- Keyboard Shortcut Sets: customize every menu bar command and tool with your preferred shortcut, or choose from a few different sets from popular apps.
- SVG import: paste in SVG code or import SVG files directly to OmniGraffle.
NEW PRO FEATURES (AVAILABLE VIA IN-APP PURCHASE)
- Artboard Layers: Use artboards to set up advanced, exportable elements, or as another way to organize your canvas.
- Convert text to shapes: convert text to make tweaks to character shapes or add complex styling.
- Convert lines to shapes: turn a line’s stroke into a shape with easily editable Bézier points.
- Shareable Keyboard Shortcuts
- Artboard Tool
PRO FEATURES (AVAILABLE WITH IN-APP PURCHASE)
- Visio import/export: Open Microsoft Visio® documents (VSD or VDX) directly in OmniGraffle, as well as Visio stencils (VSS) and templates (VST). Export to Visio XML documents (VDX).
- Shared layers: Easily update common elements that you'd like to display on multiple canvases. Layers can now be toggled between normal and shared.
- New controls specify which edge or center of an object is reflected in the Geometry Inspector. You can set the X and Y coordinates of a selected vertex point.
- Non-destructive shape combinations: Easily create new shapes using combinations of existing shapes (with support for union, intersection, and subtraction). Combined shapes can now be uncombined into their component shapes.
- Resolution-independent Display Scale: When zoom is at 100%, match an Apple point, PostScript point, or screen pixel.
- Photoshop export supports the export of OmniGraffle layers to Photoshop layers.
- Tables: Group shapes using tables, making it easy to add new rows or columns of your template shape.
- Xcode import: Generate a Class diagram of an Xcode project automatically.
For the complete manual, visit our website!
If you have any feedback or questions, we’d love to hear from you! We offer absolutely free tech support: you can reach us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, by phone at 1-800-315-6664 or +1 206-523-4152, or on twitter at @omnigraffle.
• Canvas Previews — Fixed a bug that caused the preview image in the sidebar to occasionally appear next to the wrong canvas.
• Stability — Fixed a crash that could sometimes occur when moving layers after editing text.
• Variables — Fixed a bug that prevented the Length variable from accounting for the Canvas Scale setting.
If you have any feedback or questions, we’d love to hear from you! The Omni Group offers free tech support; you can email email@example.com, call 1–800–315–6664 or 1–206–523–4152, or tweet @omnigraffle.
If OmniGraffle empowers you, we would appreciate an App Store review. Your review will help other people find OmniGraffle and make them more productive too.
Ratings and Reviews
Used to be 5 Stars - dont buy through app store!!!!
I have used this app for several versions and I used to be a big believer in it. However, the past several months the experience has become unbearable. Every time I go to use it I encounter an error that says the application is damaged and cannot be opened. So, you have to follow these steps (from Omnigroup's help page)
"1 - Delete the app from your Mac via the Launchpad app. (In our experience, deleting is more effective than merely dragging it to the Trash or by other methods.) Within the Launchpad, click and hold on the app icon, then click the black “X” icon that appears.
2 - Log out of the App Store on your Mac (Menu Bar > > App Store, then Store > Sign Out).
3- Reboot your Mac.
4- Reopen the App Store, and log back in with your Apple ID (Store > Sign In).
5 - Click your account name or photo at the bottom of the sidebar to see your past purchases. Click the Install cloud icon under the app name to reinstall. More information about redownloading past purchases can be found on Apple’s Support Site here."
The tone they set is that we can't help it if our app wont work well if you download from App Store. However, I think they put the app on the app store, didn't they? I have never had this experience with any other App I have gotten through the App store. They should take responsibility for their customers experience and fix it or allow the affected customers to download from their website instead without having to repurchase the software again. If they arent happy with the deal they struck with Apple, they shouldnt take it out on us poor paying users!!! My 2 cents.
My recommendation would be to definitely not buy through the app store!
Best App I use Every Week
I use this application, and have for years at work. I picked it up origenally to do flow chats but now use it for mind mapping, Org Charts, and Presentation graphics. It is by far the most intutive and feature rich app in the space. Recently I have even started to use it as a map making tool for D&D and it actually is faster and easier to use than the pay tools I have tried. It does take some prep work but once you build your own custom stencels you can build a town in minutes or flip out country side trail.
I love this app.
Not Very Good...
I was excited to use this app, but when I opened the app I was extremly dissapointed. I figure out that the only way I could use the app is if I paid. So I tried use the free for the month thing and it was so complicated! Not very happy right now.
- The Omni Group
- 70.2 MB
- Graphics & Design
macOS 10.13.2 or later, 64-bit processor
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2000-2019 The Omni Group
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.