OmniPlan gives you the power to manage complexity by helping you view, edit, and organize projects. Effortlessly track your progress, manage your team, and continuously improve your processes with features including Gantt charts, network diagrams, resource leveling, collaboration, multi-project dashboards, milestones, and critical path highlighting.
Manage simple or complex projects—all at a glance.
Subscription Terms of Service: https://www.omnigroup.com/legal
OmniPlan 4.0.2 is a minor update focused on bug fixes.
• Omni Automation [PRO] – Fixed a bug that allowed Omni Automation Plug-Ins to be run in OmniPlan standard (Omni Automation requires OmniPlan Pro).
• Timelines – Addressed a bug that could cause date headers to fail to display on a Mac running a beta OS.
• Trials – Improved behavior on final day of trial.
• Crash Reporting – OmniPlan crash reports can now be submitted on a Mac running a beta OS.
• Stability – Fixed a crash that could occur when scheduling a recurring task.
• Stability – Editing the slack limit field in the Milestone Inspector no longer triggers a crash.
• Stability – Fixed a crash related to interval cost tracking.
• Stability – Accessing the purchase menu item no longer crashes on Macs running a beta OS.
If you have any feedback or questions, we’d love to hear from you! The Omni Group offers free tech support; you can email email@example.com, call 1–800–315–6664 or 1–206–523–4152, or tweet @OmniPlan.
If OmniPlan empowers you, we would appreciate an App Store review. Your review will help other people find OmniPlan and make them more productive too.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
- The Omni Group
- 33.5 MB
macOS 10.14 or later, 64-bit processor
- Age Rating
- © 2006-2020
- In-App Purchases
- OmniPlan Subscription $19.99
- Upgrade to v4 Pro $199.99
- Unlock Pro $399.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.