OmniPlayer: MKV Video Player 4+
Play or cast video audio media
- Offers In-App Purchases
Videos: mkv, rmvb, rm, avi, mov, wmv, flv, f4v, f4p, f4a, f4b, swf, mpg, mpeg, mpeg1, mpeg2, m1v, m2v, mpv, mp4, mpeg4, m4v, 3gp, 3gpp, 3g2, 3gp2, m2p, ps, ts, m2ts, mts, mt2s, ogm, ogv, divx, dv, asf, wtv, webm, m3u, m3u8 etc.
Audios: flac, ape, m2a, mp1, mp2, mpa, mp3, mpg3, m4a, m4b, wma, wav, wv, xm, aiff, aif, ac3, a52, aac, opus, ogg, oga, mid, midi, mka etc.
Subtitles: ass, ssa, srt, idx&sub
OmniPlayer for Mac is a comprehensive media player for almost any video and audio format on macOS. It has powerful features with a modern and clean design. You can use it to play various 4K/1080P/720P HD videos and normal/lossless audio easily with hardware decoding. OmniPlayer’s rich features let you conveniently control and adjust the playback, playlists, video images, audio tracks, subtitles, and screenshots, etc.
· Supports Multiple Media Types
- Play almost any format of the local and remote server videos and audios (SAMBA/FTP protocol).
- Supports online videos and audio with HTTP/HTTPS protocols.
- Play Youtube and Vimeo videos using the webpage URL directly without online ads.
· Playlist Control
- Record media files to playlists automatically and automatically clear all when exiting the player.
- Play, search, delete, change repeat mode of media items in the playlist.
· Playback Control
- Pause, resume, fast forward, rewind and jump to a specified progress time.
- Record last progress time of playback when stopping automatically.
- Show preview images on the progress bar when playing a local video.
- Hide controls automatically to display pure video view without any occlusion.
- Adjust playback speed from 0.25x to 4x.
· Video Image Adjustment
- Adjust window size and video image aspect ratio quickly.
- Adjust video image rotation in all directions.
- Adjust video image equalizer including brightness, contrast, and saturation.
· Audio Control
- Change audio delay time to synchronize audio and video.
- Choose different audio tracks in the video.
- Choose audio mode such as Stereo, Dolby Surround, Headphones, etc.
- Customize audio equalizer or choose predefined equalizer settings such as Classic, Rock, Pop, etc.
· Subtitle Control
- Load different formats of local subtitles in real-time.
- Search and load subtitles online with video name or hash.
- Support for most languages. Change subtitle color and size in real-time.
- Change the encoding of subtitles in different languages to fix subtitle display problems.
- Take a screenshot with different formats.
- Generate GIF images up to 60s. Export thumbnails with one click.
· Wireless Display
- DLNA protocol, Chromecast protocol, Roku channel
OmniPlayer offers the following option for Upgrading to VIP service
Service: Upgrade to VIP
One-time purchase to get lifetime access
Price may vary by location.
- Telegram: appsupportgroup
- WeChat: appsupportgroup
- QQ group: 260862101
Fix the issue where the subtitle position cannot be remembered.
Fix the issue where the filenames in the playlist are sometimes truncated.
Fix the issue where closing one playback window sometimes minimizes other windows when playing multiple windows.
Support dragging multiple folders to the playback window at the same time.
Support dragging multi-level directories.
Add a toggle for order playback looping.
Add a toggle for adjusting playback speed by holding down the directional keys during playback.
Add a toggle for automatically adjusting the sound delay based on the playback device.
Ratings and Reviews
Speed up Dropbox files! YESSSS
This is EXACTLY what I have been missing. Thank you so much. I have been trying to find a way to SPEED UP the audio files I have as recordings (of meetings, mostly) saved to my dropbox. My use case is that I record calls, then want to listen to them again from the Zoom .mp4 file that is saved. This marvelous app allows me to do just that! note that the player itself doesn't have a shortcut button for speed adjustment (though that would be a feature I'd Pay for!). However, it's availalbe in the Playback menu, or simply by pressing "Command [" for slower, and "Command ]" for faster! Et viola! Love.
Pretty good, at the border of Very good.
Pretty good App. Downloaded Once And paid for the premium Version immediately.
I only Rate it 4/5 stars because I have noticed a couple bugs the several months I've been using it.
1. After fast forwarding with right arrow key or going backwards with left arrow key, sometimes the video plays but the audio doesn't. I have to close the application And reopen for it to work again.
2. There was a bug that was around for 2 weeks after an update where fast forwarding or rewinding caused the audio to Buffer for 2 seconds before audio matched video. This made it extremely annoying to fast forward or backwards as I would have had to add an additional 5 seconds to accomodate the bug. This was fixed In the following update, but because of that I'm still weary to do any immediate updates.
3. Lastly, not a bug but a new feature i'd like to see. Currently the play Back speed are set at .75, 1, 1.25, .5. For some videos .75x speed is too slow while 1.0 is too fast. I wish there was an option to add your own playback speed.
Developer Response ,
Wow, A lot of comments. Thank you so much. You can email me at any time for any feedback email@example.com
1. For some video file, especially some video record file, this issue happens a lot, I tried to fix it one time, but it might bring more issues for other video files, so I quit, this need more time to investigate and find the best solution.
2. This one is related with the first one, haha, this is the side effect which I mentioned after I try to fix the first issue, but now I revert the solution, this one should be fine now.
3. For this feature request, I should consider in the early version, but I thought people might not be able to see the diffference between 0.75 or 0.6, but anyway I will reconsidering this.
Thank you again for you feedback.
I don't know why it is so difficult to find a video player app that lets you adjust the speed. I'm a law student and being able to listen to lecture on double speed is gold when they aren't posted to panopto or youtoube that have that option built in. Besides that, it's a very sleak design and uploads the files instantaneously. Very streamlined and easy to use, even if you aren't techy.
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for your great comments. Glad it helps. And if you have any problem, feel free to let me know. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 成浩 吴
- 92.8 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires macOS 10.13 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © ChengHao Wu
- In-App Purchases
- VIP for lifetime $9.99
- Yearly auto-renew VIP $6.99
- Monthly auto-renew VIP $3.99
- VIP for lifetime (Promotion) $4.99