The following Omron Blood Pressure Monitors can connect to this app –
HeartGuide Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor (BP8000-M, BP8000-L)
The Omron® HeartAdvisor™ app is an important part of our Generation Zero mission to eliminate heart attacks and strokes forever. By monitoring your blood pressure every day, you can help make this vision a reality. Learn more at goingforzero.com.
The Omron HeartAdvisor app makes it easy to view and measure your blood pressure, activity, sleep and weight. You may also use the HeartAdvisor app to schedule reminders to manage any medication instruction from your doctor – all of which directly impact your heart health.
By syncing wirelessly to your smartphone or tablet, HeartAdvisor tracks your readings and daily measurements, providing you with simple, actionable insights into how to improve your health.
Compatible with the Omron Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor (BP8000-M)
For a full list of compatible devices, visit OmronHealthcare.com/connected
• Easily sync your readings to your smartphone via Bluetooth®
• Share your progress by emailing readings to family, physicians, or other health care professionals
• Keep track of your health history by storing and saving unlimited readings
• Get a complete view of your blood pressure with systolic, diastolic and pulse readings
• Receive alerts when notable changes in blood pressure are detected
• Set physical activity goals and track your progress
• Monitor the length and quality of your sleep
• Manage your weight and BMI (body mass index)
• Gain insights into how blood pressure, activity, sleep and weight may be impacting each other to affect your heart health
• Access historical data
• Directly send readings to Apple® HealthKit
• Bug Fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Well-designed but lacks compatibility
The HeartAdvisor app is much more user-friendly and useful than the Connect app used by OMRON’s other wireless blood pressure monitors.
Unfortunately, it is only comparable with the HeartGuide watch. There should be at least some limited compatibility with the OMRON Evolv (BP7000). The technology is certainly supported. Also, I just spent $100 on the Evolv; I don’t have the money to pay $500, and I don’t think many people can afford something like that without financial aid from their insurance company.
And I already wear an Apple Watch. Am I supposed to wear 2 watches?
Can’t log in
I downloaded the app and tried to create an account but it didn’t accept my password. Said the user email was already used.
I tried a password reset through email twice but this doesn’t work.
Omron get your act together and don’t make it so difficult for your clients to use the device they bought. This frustration on first use leaves a negative impression of your product and your company. Add to this, there is no 24 hr support to assist when your poor automated system doesn’t work.
One more thing, there are 3 rating on this app but only one shows up. Why hide the other two? Makes me wonder why these are not available for viewing. Manipulating reviews is not cool.
- Omron Healthcare, Inc.
- 148.4 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Omron Healthcare, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.