Omron TENS app allows you to easily control your Omron wireless TENS devices.
Omron TENS app allows you to control the Avail Dual Channel Wireless TENS devices.
Avail is an electrotherapy device that is designed to help alleviate chronic muscle and joint pain on multiple body locations. It delivers proven and effective transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation (TENS) technology and microcurrent therapy. Premium, contouring pads allow for discreet and convenient placement on multiple pain locations on the body. TENS is a safe and 100% drug-free treatment for pain that has been used for over 30 years by medical professionals such as physical therapists and chiropractors.
Customize your treatment with:
- 5 Pre-Programmed Body Pain Modes (lower back, shoulder, joint, arm, foot)
- 4 Massage-Like Modes (steady, knead, tap, acupuncture like)
- Microcurrent (extremely small electrical currents)
- 20 Intensity Levels to achieve optimal pain relief
- Easily pair app and devices to your smartphone via Bluetooth®
- Keep track of your pain history with the diary feature
*App designed for smartphone at this time
**For a full list of compatible devices with Omron TENS app, visit OmronHealthcare.com > Support > Apps > DeviceCompatibility
-Minor bug fixes.
Thank you for using Omron TENS. For any feedback or issues, please contact us via the "CONTACT" function in the APP.
Ratings and Reviews
Great message tool for me neck and back
My husband and I both love this tool. It save us from going to chiropractor and massage. It’s been working great but since I got my iPhone 11, it seem to have problems. Can you update the app soon? I still have to use my old phone to connect.
It would be great to get an update! Thanks
As much as I am benefitted from this device when it works, there are lot more improvements on both app and the device needed for this pricing.
1. The pads’ adhesive definitely needs improvement as they do not stick too well and falls off too easily. Virtually impossible to keep it, especially on shoulders when not laying on my stomach, which beats the purpose of being cordless and mobile.(or maybe the actual device itself too heavy?)
2. Procedure of Connecting and disconnecting to Bluetooth and the app have too many steps. It makes hard for sharing between family members.
3. The app needs some kind of quick start feature. Each time, it makes us to go through 5 screens, then turn up the volume to the level, which also not easy because have to keep tapping plus mark. (Instead of going up by holding the plus sign, or tap the level number to go up instantly)
I wish it has “favorite” feature that allows us to quick start at the preset customized configuration.
Amazing device but so temperamental it’s not worth it always needs rebooting , more often than not doesn’t work. Forget it buy a non wireless device
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- OMRON HEALTHCARE
- 161.6 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
English, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- © 2020 OMRON HEALTHCARE Co., Ltd.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.