One thing we know for certain: good music makes you move.
We've crafted workouts combined with playlists to match your music preference and your mood! Whether it’s to get you pumped before an interview with one of our “Feelin’ Myself” workouts with songs from queens like Beyonce, Cardi B, Nicki Minaj, Doja Cat, and more, or to help you get over a breakup with an “In My Feels” Restorative Yoga Flow to Post Malone’s “I Fall Apart.”
We’ve got you covered with a workout and playlist to match. Download the app and receive:
-Over 25+ full length (20 to 35 minutes)
-15+ "Quickie" workouts (3 to 5 minutes)
-New workouts uploaded, weekly
-Fitness categorized by mood: Happy, Rage, Feeling Down, Bad B*%$!, and Chill
To access all features and content you can subscribe to On Beat Fitness on a monthly or yearly basis with an auto-renewing subscription right inside the app.* Pricing can vary by region and will be confirmed before purchase in the app. In app subscriptions will automatically renew at the end of their cycle.
* All payments will be paid through your iTunes Account and may be managed under Account Settings after the initial payment. Subscription payments will automatically renew unless deactivated at least 24-hours before the end of the current cycle. Your account will be charged for renewal at least 24-hours prior to the end of the current cycle. Any unused portion of your free trial will be forfeited upon payment. Cancellations are incurred by disabling auto-renewal.
Terms of Service: https://workouts.onbeatfitness.com/tos
- Improvements to analytics
- Fixed an issue affecting background audio for some users
- Fixed an issue affecting closed caption for some users
- Feature enhancements and bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Do yourself a favor
This is the absolute BEST app for..well anybody! There are various workouts categorized by mood/time/type/music that you’re feeling in that moment. It has yoga stretches incorporated into all of them so if you’re tight like me you will love this especially. This isn’t my only form of fitness and sometimes I use the shorter videos as a solid warmup before I lift a little because Katie’s energy is next to none and the vibes from these workouts will make your day.
So much passion!
I absolutely love love this form of working out! It checks off all my favorite things! Music, entertainment, good energy and an amazing workout that also focuses on igniting a woman’s essential power which is moving those hips and booty! We hold so much tension in those parts of our bodies as woman and this method gets your womanly juices flowing to keep you in your power! Kundalini baby!
Love you Katie and thank you for sharing this necessity to the world! ❤️ Its SOOO good!
Working out with the OnBeat team is AMAZING. Even when the workout is hard, it’s so fun it makes you want to push through. And mood based workouts are a genius idea, and as far as I’m concerned an actual, literal godsend. Like whoever your preferred deity is leaned down to whisper in Katie’s ear one night, and BAM! Let Them Be OnBeat!
Give it a spin or check them out on IG to see what the fuss is about. I promise you won’t be disappointed. (^–^)b
- On Beat Fitness LLC
- 131.6 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 On Beat Fitness LLC
- In-App Purchases
- On Beat Fitness Subscription $14.99
- On Beat Fitness Subscription $99.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.