On Shelf – Retail Inventory Manager is now available on your phone! This freemium version allows 15 products to be entered. An unlimited number of products can be entered with an in-app purchase.
Maximize your retail business by using On Shelf to help optimize your inventory levels. Don’t waste money on items that just sit on your shelves. Easily see which items are “hot” and those that are not. On Shelf is versatile - users include salons, bars, lounges and small stores.
OPTIMIZE YOUR INVENTORY LEVELS
- On Shelf recommends the correct inventory levels for each product to maximize your potential sales.
- Minimize the money wasted on items that are not selling well.
- Determine which products are the most profitable
- Inventory items with the most and the least movement are highlighted on a short-term and long-term basis.
- Select the time periods that you wish to examine.
SYNC YOUR DATA BETWEEN MULTIPLE USERS/DEVICES (App Must Be Unlocked)
- Your first month is free for the first user
- Your data is stored on each device and in the cloud
- You can work offline, your data will sync when you log back into your account
- Ability to sync between multiple users – no need to share your password!
- Data can be synced with the iPad version of On Shelf
- Note: A sync account is only required if you wish to sync data between multiple devices. Your data may be deleted from the sync server six months after your subscription expires.
- Quickly scan products to add to a sales invoice, adjust the order quantity, check the amount of inventory in stock or to edit the product information.
- Reads UPC-E, Code 39, Code 39 mod 43, EAN-13 (including UPC-A), EAN-8, Code 93, Code 128, and PDF417 barcodes.
VIEW CUSTOMER HISTORY
- Review your customers’ purchase history.
- Mail customers who have purchased a specific product.
- Import your customer information from the contacts app.
- Email all of your customers
TRACK ITEMS CURRENTLY IN STOCK
- Identifies products with low inventory levels.
- Graphs show the weekly and monthly sales trends for each product.
- A glance tells you if demand for a product is increasing or decreasing
QUICKLY DETERMINE WHAT ITEMS ARE LOW IN STOCK
-Place an order with a supplier at a touch of a button. The order can be printed or sent directly to your supplier.
- Check an order into inventory quickly.
- Inventory levels are automatically updated.
TRACK INVENTORY MOVEMENT
- Use the sales screen to log an individual or daily sales
- Or, use the check inventory screen to enter sales
- Inventory levels are tracked with integers, not fractional, units
- Choose whether or not you want to display the sales transaction amounts
IMPORT/EXPORT PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONS
- Edit your product descriptions using the export/import feature
- Save time by importing your product descriptions into On Shelf
- Enter your product information in your favorite spreadsheet program
- Save it as a tab-delimited file and import it into On Shelf
SEND AND PRINT REPORTS
- Email tab-delimited attachments that are easily imported into spreadsheets
- Reports include current inventory levels, order history, recent sales history, and the best and worst selling products
- Sales invoices can be printed out or sent to customers using your business logo
For more information, please see our website: littletandog.com or contact us at email@example.com.
This is a minor update
- Delete button is no longer shown for additional sync users
- Fixed issue with add sync user button being hidden behind the bottom tab bar
Ratings and Reviews
Works good & good customer support
I tried a few other apps that were either overly complicated or lacking necessary functions and all of them were more expensive. Even the famed QB can’t manage inventory from the phone but this app does! Customer support has been very responsive and helpful.
Small but powerful, and Prompt customer Service
i’ve been trying many app for managing inventory. I would say this is the best app I ever tried. Most of all, Developer give a prompt reply to my question. So I don’t need to spend hours and days to figure out the solution. I hope he can develop OSX version.
Great app syncs with iPad. Best price for features
Update: the developer contacted me almost immediately and worked with me to troubleshoot the problem. The app was also updated to a new version and the sync issue is now gone! Everything works. Thanks, Dawn.
I've been using the iPad app for a while now. It's great and really there's no app like this in the App Store at this low price range. However, I'm having an issue with the iPhone app crashing every time I try to access the product database. I've sent out an email to the developer. Hopefully they'll fix this bug quickly.
- Dawn Malsbury
- 11.5 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Dawn Malsbury
- In-App Purchases
- Purchase On Shelf $4.99
- One Month Sync Extension for Multiple Users $4.99
- 1 Month Extension For 1 User $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.