When your child is sick, there's a lot of information to remember and track amidst a stressful situation.
Times and doses can easily get confusing, and managing your child's meds safely when you are more tired than usual is a challenge.
The result? A hospital and poison center research shows that parents in the US make medication mistakes every 8 minutes (!).
OnCure is your reliable, pediatrician approved tool to help you help your child and minimize medication mistakes.
We are the ONLY app dedicated to your child, with features carefully tailored to your needs as a parent. We provide a unique solution for "as needed" fever reducers, as well as an advanced pill reminder for short-term prescriptions.
"As Needed" Fever Reducers
• Dosage Picker – set and forget! We will remind you of the right amount, form and measuring tool each time you want to give a dose.
• We will also remind you periodically to update your child's current weight and corresponding dose.
• Our unique and flexible schedule builder eliminates the need to set reminder times in advance, or to adjust them afterwards. A safe, accurate schedule is built and updated automatically for the medicine of your choice.
• Delaying a dose? With one tap, the schedule will update automatically and keep safe time gaps.
• Switching to another fever reducer? Just one tap, and the schedule is yet again automatically updated while keeping safe time gaps. You can do that as many times as you need.
• All features built and designed with the guidance of a board certified pediatrician.
Short Term Prescriptions
• An advanced medicine reminder for prescriptions of up to 30 days, built and designed for kids' medicine administration with the guidance of a board certified pediatrician.
• Full, adjustable schedule until all doses are complete.
• We will remind you, and then remind you again, and again, until you give the dose (because we know you're busy).
• "Snooze" the dose if needed.
• Missed doses can be either taken right away, or added to the end of the schedule – choose what your pediatrician has instructed, and we will adjust the schedule for you.
• It takes a village! With OnCure Pro, add as many caregivers as you want (husband/wife/partner, grandparent, babysitter etc.) and have them automatically and seamlessly updated.
• No need to take notes, send texts, or explain what to do next.
• One of the leading causes for medication mistakes made by parents is "changing shifts" while caring for a child. With OnCure Pro, problem solved.
Children, Fever Reducers, Prescriptions
• Experience the benefits of OnCure for free during one episode of fever, or one short term prescription.
• Unlock unlimited episodes and prescriptions for unlimited fever episodes, prescriptions and multiple children.
OnCure is continually reviewed by our consulting pediatrician, Dr. Justin Smith, M.D., to make sure all features are always up-to-date with current medical guidelines.
OnCure is here to help you manage your child's meds safely and with ease. IT IS NOT INTENDED TO, AND DOES NOT, PROVIDE ANY MEDICAL ADVICE. Always make sure you are following your pediatrician's instructions and reading carefully all of the information provided with the medicine or by your pharmacy. Please read our Terms and Conditions for complete information.
Have any questions? Need help? Our team is always available at firstname.lastname@example.org. Just tap "support" on the settings menu within the app, and help is on the way.
"Hey there! A major upgrade with this update, as we enhanced our Rx feature into an advanced medicine reminder for short-term prescriptions, suited for kids' medicine and built specifically to meet parents' needs".
Ratings and Reviews
Takes away the added stress of scheduling med dosage!
Having a sick child is already exhausting, but adding the constant alarm setting and scheduling of medicines to help with fever and other symptoms makes it even more exhausting.
Thank you, OnCure for relieving me of trying to get that all figured out.
Yesterday my son spiked a fever. We opened the OnCure app, added the dosage we were giving him and it automatically helped set a schedule for dosage in the hours to come.
We even had the option of choosing to alternate ibuprofen and acetaminophen if one medication wasn’t keeping the temp down.
I love that you get a reminder once they can receive another dose. I didn’t have to set an alarm for 4-6 hours every time I gave him medicine.
I also love that my husband and I can both receive updates on dosage times and edit it through connected accounts.
Love this app!
Finally!! Great app & support team!!
As a mom of nine, yes 9, six of them 9& under. I’ve tried a lot of medicine apps. This one is the first that takes the guess work out of what, how much and when! I ran into a few issues which were quickly met with a very fast response via email. I’ve recommended this app to several mom and will continue to. Keep up the good work! Look forward to seeing the new improvements the update will bring.
Handy, useful, accessible
Really love how easy to use and handy this app is! All dosage information for commonly used meds is provided in the app which is great, since I never remember off the top of my head.
- Myrtus Enterprises LLC
- 24.9 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2018, Myrtus Enterprises LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Unlimited Episodes $1.99
- OnCure Pro $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.