Keep your child healthier & safer with our unique medicine and symptoms management platform.
Caring for a sick child, or managing a child’s ongoing condition, can get challenging and stressful. You, and other caregivers, need to be on top of meds, doses, times, follow-up visits, symptoms, side effects, and the list goes on.
We are here to help you navigate through this easily and safely: OnCure is a reliable, intuitive and pediatrician approved meds & symptoms management platform; created especially for parents, with tools that are carefully tailored to your needs.
Whether it's an occasional bug or an ongoing condition, With OnCure helping your child is simple, safe and efficient.
Use OnCure to:
• Safely manage "As Needed" fever reducers with our unique scheduler
• Easily track fever and symptoms
• Monitor prescription meds schedules and get timely reminders with our advanced medicine reminders for short-term and ongoing prescriptions
• Track your child’s progress and reaction while taking ongoing prescription meds with our Journal
• Add caregivers and "change shifts" seamlessly with our pro-level caregiver management system
• Help your pediatrician shape the best treatment plan for your child
• Get some much needed peace of mind! Just add TLC, the rest is on us
"As Needed" Fever Reducers
• Dosage Picker – set and forget! We will remind you of the right amount, form and measuring tool with each dose.
• We'll also remind you to check and update your child's current weight and corresponding dose, if needed.
• Unique and flexible schedule builder - no need to set reminders in advance, or adjust them afterwards.
• Delaying a dose? Switching to another fever reducer? With one tap, the schedule will update automatically and keep safe time gaps.
Short-Term and Ongoing Prescriptions
• Advanced medicine reminders for prescriptions of all kinds; you can also use them for other OTC medicine or home remedies.
• Includes all the tools you need to effectively manage and monitor your child's meds schedule.
• We will remind you again and again, until you give the dose (because we know you're busy).
• Complete dose count with start and end dates for short-term prescriptions.
• Follow-up visit reminders for ongoing prescriptions.
OnCure Pro – Caregivers Management System
• It takes a village! Add caregivers and have them automatically and seamlessly updated.
• When it's their turn to take charge, they'll know exactly what to do; no need to send updates to each other.
• Helps you eliminate one of the leading causes for medication errors made by parents – "changing shifts" between caregivers.
• Track fever and symptoms from an extensive list created by our pediatrician team member, and add others freely.
• Indicate severity levels using our color system.
• Add notes, and use our notes suggestions to include helpful info for your pediatrician.
• Keep all for future reference, edit or delete at any time.
• Track your child's reaction and progress while taking an ongoing prescription
• Guided tracking sliders and questions, designed by our pediatrician; Open space for additional notes.
• Can be edited any time.
All features carefully vetted by and designed with the guidance of our board certified pediatrician team member; and they continue to be reviewed to make sure everything is always up-to-date.
OnCure is here to help you manage your child's meds safely and with ease. IT IS NOT INTENDED TO, AND DOES NOT, PROVIDE ANY MEDICAL ADVICE. Always make sure you are following your pediatrician's instructions and reading carefully all of the information provided with the medicine or by your pharmacy. Please read our Terms and Conditions for complete information.
Have any questions? Need help? Our team is always available at email@example.com. Just tap "support" on the settings menu, and help is on the way.
Thank you for using OnCure! With this update, we fixed some bugs and added the option to delete an account.
Ratings and Reviews
I do absolutely love this app. I use this along with a calendar the nurse provided for a visual.
Two things I would change is 1)having more options when it appears that I’ve missed giving the meds. I had WiFi issues so I was unable to show the meds were given, instead I only had the option to skip and add to the end. 2)I love the reminder however I would also love an audio alarm reminder. If I somehow missed that I apologize. Again, I love this app and I’m so grateful to the person who recommended it to me. 💚
Developer Response ,
Hello @Tag! You're it!
Thank you so much for your review - we are thrilled to learn you love the app 💜
We are a small team working to make the app more useful for parents, and your feedback is extremely helpful and valued!
More options for late given doses during prescription schedules is something we plan to add, and hope to have it available soon.
Regarding the audio alarm reminder, reminders should be arriving with a notification as well as a sound. If that is not the case for you, we apologize for the inconvenience, and would love for you to reach out to our support team through the support button on the settings menu, so we can take a closer look and help fix this.
Love this app
UPDATED REVIEW: the support team immediately solved the issue as soon as it was brought to their attention. They were quick and helpful and I appreciated the attention to helping each individual customer. I have 3 sick kids right now, all different ages and weights. We are in the midst of stressful thanksgiving cross country travel trying to get home while all being ill. I was having the HARDEST time keeping track of what time I have each kid their last dose of medicine. This app has helped our family SO MUCH. Thank you for making something to help simplify a stressful time for our family. I like the apps layout and being able to track my children’s medicines and when they took them. It’s very functional and easy to use. I’m thankful for the notifications that give me a heads up that it’s time for my child’s next dose of medicine. Great work you guys!
Developer Response ,
*Response to updated review:
Hi again Andalgia! Both our developers and support teams were truly touched by your wonderful review! It captured the essence of what OnCure is about: helping parents navigate the stressful and confusing task of caring for a sick child. We are THRILLED that we were able to help you care safely for your children! We strive to be available to our users 7 days a week, and solve any issues as quickly as we can, and are so glad we were able to assist you as well. THANK YOU SO MUCH for taking the time to update your review and for your warm words. We hope your children get well soon! All the best.
Hi Andalgia, thanks for your feedback! We’re so sorry that you’ve encountered this technical issue. We are committed to provide all of our users with a smooth experience while using OnCure. This sounds like an easily fixable in-app purchase related issue, and we would definitely like to help you make sure that you can fully utilize your in-app purchase. If you can send us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org, (simply tap "support" on the settings menu in the app) we would love to see this through as quickly as possible. Thanks again!
Its an ok app
Its an ok app. A little confusing to enter meds but i think i got it. I gave it a 3 because it could be better. For one no gummy option. Second short term makes us add a date. I have meds that haven't been started yet but would like to add as it is as needed. No as needed option. So i cant add a med without a start or started date and creates a countdown for a medication that is as needed. It would also be nice to have a tab that keeps a daily summary of all meds taken through out the day instead of having to click each category. Another thing is its a bit misleading I paid 3.99 because of certain as needed features but when i paid nothing changed. The app was still the same. Pros: it has an ibuprofen and acetaminophen tracker. It also has a symptoms tracker. It could use the extra features above to be better. I recommend to use free version unless you really need to enter symptoms.
Developer Response ,
Hi @Sallysue1714, thanks so much for your review. Adding as-needed options beyond acetaminophen and ibuprofen is something our team is working on and we hope to have available soon, and we will also consider your additional suggestions for inclusion in our future updates. Our mission is to help parents care for their children easily and safely, and we appreciate you taking the time to share your valuable feedback with us.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Myrtus Enterprises LLC
- 32 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2023 Myrtus Enterprises LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Oncure 360 $3.99
- Unlimited Episodes $1.99
- Symptom Tracker $1.99
- OnCure Pro $0.99
- Ongoing Rx Free Trial $0.00
- Ongoing RX $1.99