Keep your child healthier, safer and happier with our unique meds & symptoms management platform!
Caring for a sick child, or managing a child’s ongoing condition, can get challenging and stressful. You, and other caregivers, need to be on top of meds, doses, times, follow-up visits, symptoms, side effects, and the list goes on.
We are here to help you navigate through this easily and safely: OnCure is a reliable, intuitive and pediatrician approved meds & symptoms management platform; created especially for parents, with tools that are carefully tailored to your needs.
Whether it's an occasional bug or an ongoing condition, With OnCure helping your child is simple, safe and efficient.
Use OnCure to:
• Safely manage "As Needed" fever reducers with our unique scheduler
• Easily track fever and symptoms
• Monitor prescription meds schedules and get timely reminders with our advanced medicine reminders for short-term and ongoing prescriptions
• Track your child’s progress and reaction while taking ongoing prescription meds with our Journal
• Add caregivers and "change shifts" seamlessly with our pro-level caregiver management system
• Help your pediatrician shape the best treatment plan for your child
• Get some much needed peace of mind! Just add TLC, the rest is on us
"As Needed" Fever Reducers
• Dosage Picker – set and forget! We will remind you of the right amount, form and measuring tool with each dose.
• We'll also remind you to check and update your child's current weight and corresponding dose, if needed.
• Unique and flexible schedule builder - no need to set reminders in advance, or adjust them afterwards.
• Delaying a dose? Switching to another fever reducer? With one tap, the schedule will update automatically and keep safe time gaps.
Short-Term and Ongoing Prescriptions
• Advanced medicine reminders for prescriptions of all kinds; you can also use them for other OTC medicine or home remedies.
• Includes all the tools you need to effectively manage and monitor your child's meds schedule.
• We will remind you again and again, until you give the dose (because we know you're busy).
• Complete dose count with start and end dates for short-term prescriptions.
• Follow-up visit reminders for ongoing prescriptions.
OnCure Pro – Caregivers Management System
• It takes a village! Add caregivers and have them automatically and seamlessly updated.
• When it's their turn to take charge, they'll know exactly what to do; no need to send updates to each other.
• Helps you eliminate one of the leading causes for medication errors made by parents – "changing shifts" between caregivers.
• Track fever and symptoms from an extensive list created by our pediatrician team member, and add others freely.
• Indicate severity levels using our color system.
• Add notes, and use our notes suggestions to include helpful info for your pediatrician.
• Keep all for future reference, edit or delete at any time.
• Track your child's reaction and progress while taking an ongoing prescription
• Guided tracking sliders and questions, designed by our pediatrician; Open space for additional notes.
• Can be edited any time.
All features carefully vetted by and designed with the guidance of our board certified pediatrician team member; and they continue to be reviewed to make sure everything is always up-to-date.
OnCure is here to help you manage your child's meds safely and with ease. IT IS NOT INTENDED TO, AND DOES NOT, PROVIDE ANY MEDICAL ADVICE. Always make sure you are following your pediatrician's instructions and reading carefully all of the information provided with the medicine or by your pharmacy. Please read our Terms and Conditions for complete information.
Have any questions? Need help? Our team is always available at firstname.lastname@example.org. Just tap "support" on the settings menu, and help is on the way
This update is a small maintenance update to continue to provide you with a good experience
Ratings and Reviews
Great for pets medications
I’ve actually been using this app for my dogs medications. I love that both my husband and I are able to access our dogs profile. There are a few features that would be the app better though. For example some of his medications are given every other day and there isn’t a setting for this. Also, the medication amounts need to be more customizable. When I enter 0.25 of a tablet the app rounds up to 0.3 of a tablet which can make a big difference in both pets and children. Otherwise this app has been a life saver!
Developer Response ,
Hi Kirstenrab! Thanks so much for your great review! It is wonderful to learn that OnCure helps you and your husband care for your fur baby. Our caregivers management system is one of the things that make the app unique and we’re thrilled you’re enjoying its advantages. As for your two suggestions for added features, we will definitely send these over to the developers team, to consider adding them to one of our upcoming updates. We are constantly working to make OnCure better and add more options and abilities. All the best!
Love this app
UPDATED REVIEW: the support team immediately solved the issue as soon as it was brought to their attention. They were quick and helpful and I appreciated the attention to helping each individual customer. I have 3 sick kids right now, all different ages and weights. We are in the midst of stressful thanksgiving cross country travel trying to get home while all being ill. I was having the HARDEST time keeping track of what time I have each kid their last dose of medicine. This app has helped our family SO MUCH. Thank you for making something to help simplify a stressful time for our family. I like the apps layout and being able to track my children’s medicines and when they took them. It’s very functional and easy to use. I’m thankful for the notifications that give me a heads up that it’s time for my child’s next dose of medicine. Great work you guys!
Developer Response ,
*Response to updated review:
Hi again Andalgia! Both our developers and support teams were truly touched by your wonderful review! It captured the essence of what OnCure is about: helping parents navigate the stressful and confusing task of caring for a sick child. We are THRILLED that we were able to help you care safely for your children! We strive to be available to our users 7 days a week, and solve any issues as quickly as we can, and are so glad we were able to assist you as well. THANK YOU SO MUCH for taking the time to update your review and for your warm words. We hope your children get well soon! All the best.
Hi Andalgia, thanks for your feedback! We’re so sorry that you’ve encountered this technical issue. We are committed to provide all of our users with a smooth experience while using OnCure. This sounds like an easily fixable in-app purchase related issue, and we would definitely like to help you make sure that you can fully utilize your in-app purchase. If you can send us an email at: email@example.com, (simply tap "support" on the settings menu in the app) we would love to see this through as quickly as possible. Thanks again!
An almost great app.
Great app, unless you press them wrong response and there is no way to go back and correct it.
Example- I thought my daughter took her meds. Discovered that she had hidden them and had not taken it. But once I confirmed “taken” there is no going back. Same as having pressed “skipped” then discovering that she had taken them later, but I could not change this, once it was logged in.
When I first signed up, the support team was great. Now, a year later, the app. is glitching and scrolling back a year, each time I record that doasage. I am hoping that the support team can resolve this. But so far, after a week, no luck.
Other then these two complaints, I really like the way the platform is set up with recording long acting, short acting, journal,... helps with having a child living in two homes. Also helps when the doctor asks questions and you can refer back to the dates notes.
I want to give this app. a 5 star, but can’t, due to these two things.
Developer Response ,
Hi Farmhousemom! Thanks for your review. We're sorry about your current issue with the medicine schedule and understand your frustration. Our support team got your email 3 days ago, and our developers are currently working to troubleshoot and hopefully solve this quickly. Our support team has also offered ways around the issue, so that you can keep tracking doses and getting reminders in the meantime, and it will be great if you can reach out and let us know if that is working for you, until the issue is solved.
Thank you also for mentioning how the app has been helpful for you and your child! This is why we are here - to help parents, and we hope to have this issue sorted out and fixed very soon. Thanks very much!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Myrtus Enterprises LLC
- 31.3 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2020 Myrtus Enterprises LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Oncure 360 $3.99
- Unlimited Episodes $1.99
- Symptom Tracker $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.