One City's Adventure 12+
Designed for iPad
Brave architect faces the mafia and only his girlfriend Marketa could save him. The story, however, thickens and grandfather legionnaire or walking baguette enters the scene.
Classic hand-drawn tap & tap adventure detective story. Will you have a beer whe waiting for a train? It can influence the course or the end of the story. The diverse characters and situations are everywhere. The game was released in December 2012 in the web version, now Circus Atos brings it to your tablet.
- Hand-drawn graphics
- Funny and interesting dialogues. Lots of characters to talk to
- Decisions influence the course or the end of the story
- Game time approximately 50 minutes - ideal instead of evening TV series
- One touch control :-)
This is the first official game of Circus Atos studio. The authors have created it completely in just two months into Open the Eyes by Game competition, where they won first place. The aim of the competition was to create a game with a charitable theme. Circus Atos teamed up with the initiative Auto*Mat and originally planned simple strategy game became an urban adventure.
The game is in Czech and English language.
English trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5guDRuBwPSo
Czech trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRK5flOjLYI
App size optimization, minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
I love it, and I love the artwork, but it is kind of short and maybe you should make some different endings. I also love your artwork. Please make another!
The developer, Circus Atos, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Circus Atos s.r.o.
- 62.3 MB
- Requires iPadOS 6.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Circus Atos s.r.o.