Creating Deployment Ready HTTP Live Streaming Video is just a click away!
Super Simple to use. Just Open and Save. That’s it!
Stream your video from an ordinary HTTP server to any mobile device.
● One stop solution. Creates .ts, .m3u8 & .html. No other Tools needed.
● Adheres to Apple recommended HLS Authoring specifications for creating adaptive bit-rate HTTP Live Streaming Video from the source video’s bitrate and resolution.
● Encoding, Segmenting & Indexing all in one tool.
● Creates deployment ready HLS Video with multiple alternate streams at different bit rates.
● Ability to specify target duration & fps of output .m3u8
● Ability to specify bit-rate, resolution and video profile of any particular stream.
● Choose from 2 Modes. Fragmented ‘.ts’ (HLS3) or ByteRange ‘.ts’ (HLS4)
● Option to selectively encode only desired streams(gears) for a variant playlist.
● Availability of Process Queue, so that several videos can be batch processed.
● Output master variant playlist ‘.m3u8’ validated with Apple’s mediastreamvalidator.
● Availability of Audio only Stream for low bandwidth connections.
● No need for mediafilesegmenter or variantplaylistcreator.
● Creates HTML video-js wrapper, so that the created HLS Video can be viewed locally before deploying to remote HTTP Server.
● Supports most widely used input video formats such as .mp4, .m4v, .mkv, .avi, etc.,
Contact developer from the app itself for excellent customer support.
Renamed the app from One Click M3U8 to HLS Video Creator.
UI Enhancements and various bug fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
One Click M3U8 exceeds expectations
Large companies spend hundreds of thousands of dollars building the infrastructure to do what this one, very useful tool does right out-fo-the-box. One Click M3u8 is just about as simple as you can get for the amount of powerful capabilities that it provides. The ability to batch-process a series of videos, and come back a few hours later and see them all completed along with their .m3u8 manifest-files is fantastic.
Fantastic Customer Service and Product
The best I’ve experienced on the App Store. Simple product that that does exactly as advertised. No hassles, no issues, and no problems. I say fantastic Customer Service, not because I needed help using the software (it’s super easy to use), but because I had a question about encoding, and I got a response within 24 hours.
Actually, I lied. I got a response in 8 minutes. I sent the email with my question at 3:46PM, and got a response by 3:52PM with an answer. I’m not saying that will happen to you, but man, I can definitely get behind a company (or individual) that stands behind its products. I never really take time to write reviews. But this is hands down one of the best experiences I’ve had in a while on the App Store, and I had to make mention of it.
Anyways, as for the actual product, I got fed up with the command line and reading Apple’s documentation. This one piece of software took all the guesswork out of it and made it an extremely smooth and simple process. Highly recommended.
Awesome Tool - Awesome Developer
Just like others here, I very rarely take the time to leave reviews. If I pay for an app, it should do what it’s supposed to do without any fanfare from me. However, this app, and developer have gone far beyond just doing what they’re supposed to do.
This little app makes it a breeze to output video files for adaptive streaming. It automatically generates incredibly useable default streams, along with all required playlist files, tucked neatly into folders. You can easily tweak all the associated settings, omit streams you don’t need, adjust the target duration, and more…all in one place. The amount of work I saved on my first project using this app was more than well worth the cost.
As for the developer, Anand - I ran into a very slight issue with the playback via JW Player’s Flash based HLS streaming emulation for non-iOS browsers. Most developers would have blamed JW Player, or Flash, and left it at that until more people, if any, complained. I sent a message via the Contact form on his website, got a response later that evening, and he went straight to work trying to find the issue. Through this process, he Skyped with me to see what was happening on my end, worked with my video files, and made himself completely available until the problem was located and fixed.
I highly recommend this app to anyone who wants to host their own Adaptive Streaming Video, without any of the headache or expense that is usually involved!
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Muruganandh Ramadass
- 38.8 MB
- Developer Tools
- Requires macOS 10.14 or later.
- Age Rating
- © www.nacentApps.com
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.