- Faithful replica of the glorious Mackie Control Surface
- Customized templates for the main DAWs:
Apple Logic Pro (Logic Control emulation)
Cakewalk by BandLab
Universal Audio LUNA
PerSonus Studio One
MOTU Digital Performer
Image Line FL Studio
Blackmagic Design DaVinci Resolve
- Generic Mackie Control Universal template for other DAWs
- Dynamic buttons (labels and colors change depending on the current context)
- Cheat Sheets for the major DAWs included
- Faithful replica of Novation Launchpad X
- Compatible with Ableton Live and Logic Pro 10.6+
- Play/record clips (Live) and live loops (Logic)
- Control mixer parameters: Volume, Pan, Sends, Solo, Mute, Record Arm
- Play notes
- Billboard mode: display scrolling messages at different speed and color
- Compose your MIDI/OSC controllers with a few touches
- Choose between dozens of customizable modules: Faders, Knobs, Buttons, Pads, Keyswitches, XY Pads, Envelopes, Stepper, Interactive Displays, Keyboards and Background panels
- Four amazing themes: Default, Minimal, Modern and Retrò
- Many customizable controls styles
- Configure your control’s aspect and actions, each with custom events:
MIDI Messages (CC, Note On/Off, etc.), MMC commands (Transport, Punch In/Out, etc.), OSC commands, Pitch Bend, Realtime Messages, RPN/NRPN
- Add background textures and images. Apply effects to backgrounds.
- Organize your controller in multiple pages
- Add help, comments and best practices for your collaborators
- Supports wired, LAN and Bluetooth connections
- Automatically connect to MIDI Network session
- Compatible with MacOS and Windows* hosts
- Independent MIDI configuration for each controller
- iPadOS multi-window support
- Widget support: open your controller from the iPad Home Screen
- Switch between your controllers with a single tap
- Share your controllers with friends and collaborators
- Save your controllers on iCloud Drive
- Optimized layouts for all iPad models, from the Mini to the iPad Pro 12.9"
- Shortcut and Siri: integration
- Step by step guides to MIDI connection and DAW configuration
- Online tutorials and videos
*For Network MIDI connections with Windows PC, an RTP MIDI compatible driver is required. rtpMIDI is a free software fully compatible with ONE Control. Some MIDI interfaces also come with RTP MIDI drivers.
• Introducing ONE Control Plus, a unified app for all versions of ONE Control.
• ONE Control DAW edition and PRO users can use the free migration process to carry forward all previous purchases and controller content to the new platform.
• The free migration process is recommended since ONE Control DAW edition and PRO apps will eventually be discontinued and available only as in-app purchases in ONE Control Plus.
• Enjoy the free benefits and hold on for future updates.
Ratings and Reviews
This goes with me to my drum sear and my bass stand in my home studio to trigger recording and playback remote from my main PC/DAW. It does so many things and so well, as long as rtpMIDI is connecting well.
A great mixer controller for Bitwig
This app controller works great. I find it easy to launch and configure. In my mind the only thing that would make this controller even better is being able to see 16 faders with a smaller transport control section, 8 is great but 16 would be better!
Developer Response ,
Thanks! Unfortunately this is a limitation of Mackie Control, nevertheless we're working on it...stay tuned!
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Visuality srl
- 104.8 MB
- Requires iPadOS 14.5 or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Copyright 2023 Infinity Audio srl
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.