Can you help the gorillas get to the top of the tree?
in this follow-up to the hugely popular ‘Ten Giggly Gorillas’ - the interactive book that’s had thousands of educational downloads in the US, Australia, and New Zealand - the reader is an integral part of the story.
Your role is to help one, then two, three, four and more gorillas get to the bananas at the top of the tree. It’s a storybook but it’s also an educational game. The fun is in catapulting each gorilla up to the branch above. And the learning is in listening to and learning to follow the instructions in the narration, recognising colours and numbers and using simple logic to help the gorillas on their way. One Giggly Gorilla is beautifully illustrated with fun 3D animations and cheeky dialogue on every page.
* Read to me option with Text Highlighting and repeat read button
* Parental controls and NO in-app purchases
* Multiple interactions, effects and cheeky dialogue on every page
"This is an adorable sequel to Ten Giggly Gorillas .. it is an exceptional title. The interactivity will have your kids giggling along with the story as they learn basic addition, one by one. For very young kids in particular, this app is sure to please. Highly recommended!"
* Focus on listening skills, not stressed enough in today's society
* Incorporation of other basic concepts, example colors, directionality, sequencing
* Strong emphasis on literacy as well as math concepts
* Design and use of interactivity are perfect for the age range
JAYNE CLARE - TEACHERS WITH APPS
Minor bug-fixes and performance improvements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.