Praised as a “new model for primary care,” One Medical Group is reinventing the doctor’s office. One Medical’s mobile app makes it easy to get care and manage your health wherever you are. On the go and need to schedule an appointment with your doctor or find the nearest office? Or maybe you just want to request treatment for a common issue? The doctor’s office is now available at your fingertips.
This application includes popular features such as:
• Appointment booking.
• Messaging with your provider team.
• Video visits 24/7.
• Treat Me Now - One Medical providers will review your medical information and send prescriptions to your pharmacy or schedule testing for common issues directly from the app. Treat Me Now conditions include Skin Issues, Cold and Flu, Seasonal Allergies, UTIs, and Yeast Infections.
• Prescription renewals.
• View your basic health record including vaccines, medications, and allergies.
• Office locator & directions.
To access your medical information, you will need to be a member of One Medical. Join today at www.onemedical.com
About One Medical
One Medical Group offers a modern health care experience designed around your needs.
We’re a member-supported, paperless primary care practice with locations nationwide. We offer our members convenient, high quality care from trusted physicians and a system that actually works.
Some of the benefits we offer include:
• Same-day appointments
• Longer, more personal visits that start on time
• Email access to your physician
• Access to some of the region’s best specialists
• Online health tools including prescription renewal
• Most major PPO and HMO plans accepted
• All for less than $200 / year
To learn more or join our group, find us at www.onemedical.com.
• Improved interaction for Care Plan History
• Added the ability to invite friends and family to One Medical in Settings
• Fixed a bug where appointment time buttons weren’t showing up for a small number of users
• Past Vaccines no longer remain selected after they’ve been tapped
• Other bug fixes and improvements
If you're enjoying using the app, please leave us a review!
Having problems with the app or have suggestions to make it better? Let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Could be a great app, but has very frustrating bugs
In general, the One Medical app is a great way to quickly communicate with my medical provider. But there are two super frustrating bugs I hope the team could fix. One, the app frequently deletes draft messages when you switch to another app. If you’re writing a message with long prescription names answering detailed questions from your medical provider, then lose everything, it’s brutal. Secondly, the app disabled basic copy and paste when you’re writing messages. So don’t bother trying to compose messages in another app to avoid losing your data. You won’t be able to share that information with your medical provider. Please fix these minor bugs, One Medical team, and your otherwise great app will be wonderful for your patients. Thanks!
Just the best service
So convenient! I just love that I can get help and advice for an ailment through the app quickly and conveniently any time day or night.
I am a busy professional and seem to fall ill at the most inconvenient times, like on a business trip or on weekends. The best part of being a member of One Medical is being able to reach a a care professional through the app at anytime day or night on my schedule. There is always someone available to me to answer my questions, treat my current symptoms and give me advice until I can see a doctor in person. I can even schedule my appointments. This service and the medical advice I’ve received has been invaluable in getting and keeping me healthy.
The Best Dr./Patient system
I have had a hard time in the past with communicating with doctors and getting lab results.
This system is so efficient I can’t believe that all practices aren’t run like this. You can make your appt. on the app, you can get your test results and talk with your Dr. on it also. Recently, I had to use the video chat service because it was Sunday and the Dr. I spoke with went over my chart, saw my recent test results over a ailment I was dealing with and sent out a prescription which I had in my hands 20 min later! Best service ever! Totally worth the annual membership.
- One Medical Group, Inc.
- 169.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Copyright © 2012-2018 One Medical Group. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.