One Password Only is an efficient app that saves your passwords and important information securely. In addition you can backup your data to iCloud securely and re-download it again when you change your device.
One Password Only App protect your data securely and you are the only one can unlock the data.
Have you ever forgot your bank account number, IBAN number? Have you ever forgot to record important address? Would you like to send your bank account or insurance card details to someone by email or WhatsApp? This app made to help you.
- Simple and elegant
- All data stored inside phone securely.
- Contains list or more than 20 categories or entries like (Address, bank account, credit card, email account, passport SIM card, TV channel...etc).
- Easy to send data to someone by email or whatsApp.
- Protect information with security code protection screen, contains 4 digits.
- Support two languages: English and Arabic.
- Clear clipboard option.
- Protect login feature which disable login screen after every 6 failed login attempts. Login screen will be enabled again after 10 minutes.
- iCloud Synchronize which allows you to backup your data into iCloud securely and download them when you get new device. All data in iCloud store securely. You can enable or disable this option from settings.
- Lock screen on exit option (option).
- Auto lock screen after specific time (option).
- Self destruct (option) allows the app to delete all data after several attempts of failed login.
- Login report to see list of pass and fail logins.
- Reset data option, allows you to delete data on this device, iCloud or both.
- Add to Favorite items
- Enter complex security code
- Add custom category
- Add custom fields
- Multiple display options for categories on home and favorite
Ratings and Reviews
Stupid and waste of time
Basically, this “thing” works, but that’s it. Try to add items on your iPad and sync with your iPhone and that doesn’t work. If you need your passwords on multiple devices, with this app you have to add them manually. It’s supposed to sync with the cloud but it doesn’t. I sent a support request and got an answer back in a few days. Basically they said this would be fixed on a future release....but that was weeks and weeks ago. No time frame for this “fix” was given and none was competed. So, I resolved the problem myself. App DELETED!
Best password keeper so far!
I have been looking for a good password-keeping application for a while, and tried a few ones, wasn't happy with any of them for various reasons until I found this one. This is by far the most user friendly, and covers all the categories that one could imagine. I absolutely love it! The search is over! The upgrade fee for getting rid of the ads is very reasonable too!
I love this app, been using it for years. Simple, easy to use, and versatile.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.