Recruit a crew of characters from every ONE PIECE arc and set sail for adventure! Explore the amazing world of ONE PIECE in an epic anime RPG.
Sail for the Grand Line with Luffy and the Straw Hat Pirates in ONE PIECE TREASURE CRUISE!
ONE PIECE TREASURE CRUISE is an epic turn-based anime RPG based off the popular ONE PIECE anime, with over 100 Million downloads worldwide! Play through the ONE PIECE storyline and become the next pirate king in this hit anime RPG!
Recruit your favorite ONE PIECE characters and build your dream pirate crew. Recruit, level up and battle with characters from the anime, from Buggy the Clown to Trafalgar Law.
Enjoy unique outfits and forms of ONE PIECE characters. If you love Chopper in his reindeer form, Sanji in his Vinsmoke Raid Suit or Boa Hancock, you can find them all in ONE PIECE TREASURE CRUISE!
Explore the world of ONE PIECE and relive your favorite moments from the anime. Take Luffy, the Straw Hat Pirate crew and your favorite characters from every arc on an RPG adventure!
Battle pirates and Marines through classic turn-based RPG battle mechanics mixed with an intuitive tap battle system. The pirate action never stops in this anime adventure game!
Find the ONE PIECE treasure and become the king of pirates in ONE PIECE TREASURE CRUISE!
ONE PIECE TREASURE CRUISE FEATURES:
ONE PIECE ANIME RPG
• Explore the epic anime story from the beginning through every amazing storyline
• Join Luffy and the Straw Hat Pirates on an RPG adventure to find the ONE PIECE treasure!
• Play through story arcs like Thriller Bark, Impel Down and Dressrosa
• Visit iconic locations across the sea, from the Baratie Restaurant to Fishman Island
• The unpredictable and diverse world of ONE PIECE is now yours to explore!
RECRUIT ONE PIECE CHARACTERS AND COLLECT SHIPS
• Recruit over 2,000 of your favorite ONE PIECE anime characters
• Unlock new characters by clearing story missions
• Recruit banners with awesome events
• Set sail on iconic ships, like the Going Merry and Thousand Sunny
LEVEL UP YOUR PIRATE CREW
• Make a team with all your favorite characters, from Zoro and Nami to Ace and Sabo
• Level up by evolving and limit breaking your characters!
• Assemble the greatest pirate crew the Grand Line has ever seen!
RPG BATTLE GAMEPLAY
• Experience the intuitive turn based RPG battle tap timing system
• Turn based strategy battles with different character matchups and skills
• Time your attacks with your crew to unleash powerful battle chain attacks!
• Use special Tandem attacks for even more damage!
Are you ready to set sail on an adventure into the anime world of ONE PIECE? Join Luffy and his pirate crew in ONE PIECE TREASURE CRUISE today!
Bandai Namco Entertainment Inc. Website:
By downloading or installing this app, you agree to the Bandai Namco Entertainment Terms of Service.
Terms of Service:
This game contains some items available for in-app purchase that can enhance gameplay and speed up your progress. In-app purchases can be disabled in your device settings, see https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201304 for more details.
This application is distributed under the official rights from the license holder.
Powered by "CRIWARE".CRIWARE is a trademark of CRI Middleware Co., Ltd.
- Other minor fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Some improvements I hope are coming
So I have been playing this game for, who knows how long. And I have found that this game is very unique in the fact that it has an original art style for a gacha game, and the way they implemented pvp. But one thing that I find this game is lacking is a skip battle feature, where you can either have tickets or use your stamina to skip a battle, and get randomly generated rewards fitting that stage. I would find this update most useful with the beli stages where you can get more in-game money, because you burn through the beli like nobody’s business, it’s annoying sometimes. The only reason why I don’t play this game as often is because of something like this. Now it doesn’t mean that the game isn’t fun, because this game is very very fun to play and it has gotten better in terms of its player friendliness. That’s why the fact that so many other popular games, aside from this one have already implemented a skip battle feature, and this one you still have to grind and wait several minutes to clear a stage, is a little annoying and upsetting. I hope someone over at Bandai reads this, because this is one of the oldest gacha games, if not THE oldest gacha game, and we are getting some great updates, yes. But the updates we want are either not coming, or are further down along the line.
We are not second class customers
I have been playing this game for almost 3 years and I love it. But the low rating comes in due the fact that this game’s version, a.k.a. Global version, has been treated with less transparency then its Japanese counterpart. This lack of transparency is in much part due to the lack of laws in the US and other counties where global version is played. Namely, that the randomness of the characters acquired trough pulls with Gems that are obtained trough playing and by buying them is much less than the randomness used in the global version.
It is important to know that in the Japanese version that rates for the probabilities of obtaining a character is clearly displayed in the Japanese version, but this is not the case for the global version. This, and the large data collected recently supporting the belief that the rates are tampered with has made thousand of players like me raise our voices in protest for the way Bandai/Namco os handling it’s business.
I am a F2P customer, and I would never, I repeat, never spend a penny on this game. But there are other players that spend thousands of dollars, and they are being taken advantage of!
Once this company comes clean and transparent about the rates, I would be more then happy to rate the game 5 starts because it truly is a beautiful game to play more so if you are a fan of One Piece like me.
Nigh Perfect (has issues)
This is hands down the best One Piece app available on Apple devices so far. The leveling, characters, and daily rewards keep you interested in trying again and again day after day. However I’ve noticed 2 issues:
1) Often times during 5 to 11+ star missions they will have some crap boost that makes even a team of 6 all with Atk over 1,500 still lose in a single hit from the enemy. It’s very unsatisfying to work on a team just to be killed off over something I can’t control. Ambushes are even worse as it almost always happens.
2) I’ve noticed after you rank up your ships a couple times it hits a point where it fails to upgrade to a ridiculous level. Like after getting the ‘Piece of Spadille’ almost fully upgraded I ended up spending 350 soda only for it to fail everytime. It’s really frustrating.
Aside from those 2 things I love the game, though I wish monsters like the Sea Ants got better evolutions so there will more incentive to keep them. If you have allot of free time or very little free time due to kids this app is perfect option for you. It’s possible to reach immense power without having to pay to win (though paying won’t exactly hurt your odds either).
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- User Content
- Browsing History
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Browsing History
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Bandai Namco Entertainment Inc.
- 121.5 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
English, French, Japanese, Korean
- Age Rating
- ©EIICHIRO ODA/SHUEISHA, TOEI ANIMATION Game ©2015 Bandai Namco Entertainment Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- rainbow gem A $0.99
- rainbow gem F $54.99
- rainbow gem B $4.99
- rainbow gem D $19.99
- rainbow gem C $8.99
- rainbow gem F3 $0.99
- rainbow gem E $38.99
- rainbow gem I $54.99
- rainbow gem I2 $0.99
- rainbow gem G $0.99