Take control of your financial future anytime, anywhere by completing the retirement account management transactions and activities that are most important to you. The modern and intuitive design of the OneAmerica app gives you easy access to manage your retirement account. Using the app, you can:
· Authenticate their account
· Register and enroll
· Use biometrics to log-in
· View current account balance
· View current deferral rate
· Change future deferral rate
· View current asset allocations
· Change future asset allocations
We understand that account security is top-of-mind, and we take the safety and security of your data very seriously. We invest significant resources in people, processes, and technologies to safeguard the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of your data. Our information security program helps ensure that your data is well managed and protected at all times.
If you haven’t already, visit www.oneamerica.com/login to register your account.
Please note, the OneAmerica app only supports retirement plan participants. If you participate in, or own, other OneAmerica products, such as life insurance, employee benefits or annuities, you will not be able to access your account via the app.
For app support, contact us at email@example.com or visit www.oneamerica.com/contactus.
OneAmerica® is the marketing name for the companies of OneAmerica. Products issued and underwritten by American United Life Insurance Company® (AUL), a OneAmerica company. Administrative and recordkeeping services provided by McCready and Keene, Inc. or OneAmerica Retirement Services LLC, companies of OneAmerica which are not broker/dealers or investment advisors.
Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Gets the job done
This app is a great resource to keep track of my retirement account’s performance. While it doesn’t show me actual statements like when I log into my Mac, it helps me focus on the big picture: I know this month my investment might be down but overall in the last 12 months I’m still on the gain side of things. Great snapshot so I don’t get stuck in the uncertainty. I’ve used it once a month from my iPhone for the last year and it hasn’t given me any issues in log in. The 2-step authentication also helps me maintain peace of mind. Full disclosure, I also have investments in Northwestern Mutual, and the experience is on-par with both.
Please fix the bugs
This is one of the least stable financial apps I’ve used. The two issues bugging me at the moment:
1. When logging in, after 2FA step, I get “There was an unexpected error. Please close the app and try again.” FWIW, I’m traveling outside the US at the moment. But attempted with a US VPN and still no luck. I’ve definitely seen this error while at home too. If the app doesn’t allow login from overseas, fine, but say that. The vague error with zero detail just makes me think the app is faulty.
2. In the settings, I turned on FaceID. But the app forgets this preference almost right away. Next time I open the app it says I need to put the password. I know this happens in my other banking apps, but maybe monthly. This is nonstop with this app. It doesn’t hold the preference for more than a couple days.
I figured maybe it needs updates for iOS 17. But I just saw my old review from November and I mentioned the same issues even back then!
Too many issues
This app has so many issues freezes and the formatting issues make it basically useless. It’s takes multiple times to finally access it and now there is a message that I can’t remove once I’m logged in. I doubt anyone at One America has ever used this app otherwise they would realize how useless and dysfunctional it actually is. I’m hoping our organization finds a new option for our retirement plan.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- American United Life Insurance Co Inc
- 28.4 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 OneAmerica Financial Partners, Inc.