Take the awesome power of your Microsoft Xbox One console, and give it the portability and convenience of the Nintendo Switch. Stream your Xbox One games to your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch and play from anywhere with access to your home network. Never again will your gaming be interrupted when someone else needs to use the TV!
• Supports HD 1080p video for crisp, smooth gameplay
• Various control methods including any Xbox One, DualShock 4 or MFi game controller and the built in virtual on-screen controller
• Highly tuned performance with extremely low lag
• Multiple profile support so you can use any number of different Xbox One consoles or Xbox Live gamertags
• Customise the virtual on-screen controller to your liking
• Quick and easy one-time setup, start playing within seconds
• For the best streaming experience, your Xbox One should be connected to your home network via LAN cable and your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch should be connected to a 5GHz WiFi network.
• You will be required to sign in with your Xbox Live gamertag in order to register your Xbox One console with the app.
• If you need any assistance, our technical support team are on hand and are committed to quickly resolving any issues that you may encounter.
Disclaimer: Xbox, Xbox One, and Xbox Live are trademarks of Microsoft Corporation. OneCast is in no way endorsed by or affiliated with Microsoft Corporation, or any associated subsidiaries, logos or trademarks.
• Added compatibility with the new network privacy features of iOS 14
• Miscellaneous bug fixes and stability enhancements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I absolutely love this app! I have no issue playing my Xbox using this app. I don't have my Xbox hard wired to the internet and I still rarely experience any lag or glitches. (It still happens but it doesn't lag very long and everything snaps back to working very quickly) It works great on both my iPhone XR and my older iPad. Great for sitting on the toilet and not missing any game time. The only thing I could wish for out of this app is the ability to stream games over mobile data. So if any of the developers are reading this please please PLEASE!! Work on that for a future update. With the Xcloud service coming out I don't see any reason why this feature wouldn't be possible. I understand that it would require 5g and unlimited data but it would be so nice to be able to leave my Xbox on at home as a server and play full games while not at home. I couldn't recommend this app enough and have been telling everyone about it since I bought it. Very very worth every penny they are wanting for it. Great job Dev team!! Thank you for building such an amazing and useful app.
Definitely worth the money especially for Apple TV4k
I wouldn’t recommend playing it on an iPhone (because it’s so small), but for iPad and the TV4k it works better then the official Xbox app for remote play. I recommend signing into your Xbox One first with the controller still tied to the Xbox for 2 reasons: 1) You can use headphones from the controller itself and get the vibration out of the gameplay, 2) you guarantee no lag for the controller as well. It’s fantastic on the iPad as well and I still have a 2017 Pro. The Xbox app is free and I wish this app had an “X” button like they added for menu access (if your not using an Xbox controller but an mfi), however the clarity of both video and sound is better through this app.
I would highly recommend this to anyone wanting to be able to play on more than one TV or projector in the home and make things more seamless. Great job to the developers on this fantastic app! Thank you so much! Very happy customer here. 😃
A decent solution
I got this so i wouldn't have to move my system from one room to another. Its pretty straight forward and simple to setup. Basically it views a live cast from your console with control overlay on the screen. It works surprisingly good! I have the system hooked up to a fios gigabit ethernet connection and a iphone xs max or ipad air and it runs very smooth. I can even hook up a wireless bluetooth controller xbox or ps4 and it does a very good job of controlling the games. My only hope is that it would come to the apple tv. I can airplay to my apple tv and its ok but there is quite a bit of lag especially in sound and made it difficult to play fps games or things that use fast movements. It still wasn’t bad i could manage but it could be better. All in all tho, for $12 im not going to complain much. If the developer could bring this to apple tv and make it run as well as it does on ios for tvos that would be amazing! Then it could run off an ethernet wired connection and watch on tv basically like a remote system, kinda like pstv... but so much better.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.