Take the awesome power of your Microsoft Xbox One console, and give it the portability and convenience of the Nintendo Switch. Stream your Xbox One games to your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch and play from anywhere with access to your home network. Never again will your gaming be interrupted when someone else needs to use the TV!
• Supports HD 1080p video for crisp, smooth gameplay
• Various control methods including any Xbox One, DualShock 4 or MFi game controller and the built in virtual on-screen controller
• Highly tuned performance with extremely low lag
• Multiple profile support so you can use any number of different Xbox One consoles or Xbox Live gamertags
• Customise the virtual on-screen controller to your liking
• Quick and easy one-time setup, start playing within seconds
• For the best streaming experience, your Xbox One should be connected to your home network via LAN cable and your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch should be connected to a 5GHz WiFi network.
• You will be required to sign in with your Xbox Live gamertag in order to register your Xbox One console with the app.
• If you need any assistance, our technical support team are on hand and are committed to quickly resolving any issues that you may encounter.
Disclaimer: Xbox, Xbox One, and Xbox Live are trademarks of Microsoft Corporation. OneCast is in no way endorsed by or affiliated with Microsoft Corporation, or any associated subsidiaries, logos or trademarks.
• Added compatibility with the new network privacy features of iOS 14
• Miscellaneous bug fixes and stability enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
A decent solution
I got this so i wouldn't have to move my system from one room to another. Its pretty straight forward and simple to setup. Basically it views a live cast from your console with control overlay on the screen. It works surprisingly good! I have the system hooked up to a fios gigabit ethernet connection and a iphone xs max or ipad air and it runs very smooth. I can even hook up a wireless bluetooth controller xbox or ps4 and it does a very good job of controlling the games. My only hope is that it would come to the apple tv. I can airplay to my apple tv and its ok but there is quite a bit of lag especially in sound and made it difficult to play fps games or things that use fast movements. It still wasn’t bad i could manage but it could be better. All in all tho, for $12 im not going to complain much. If the developer could bring this to apple tv and make it run as well as it does on ios for tvos that would be amazing! Then it could run off an ethernet wired connection and watch on tv basically like a remote system, kinda like pstv... but so much better.
Worst app don’t even bother wasting your money
Worst app don’t even bother wasting your money! This app is a joke so they begin by telling you how you can now access your Xbox one every where you go….. ha not even close, more what they should say is access where ever you can go in your house as long as you can access your wifi and when I mean only your wifi that’s no LTE no friends wifi and then the nail in the coffin it costs 12-13 dollars to buy! This thing has yet to connect anywhere out side of my house! I’m sure is was like you guys and having problems with the Xbox app which had really bad lag pixelization” I mean awful pixelization” so I looked for an alternative and stumbled across this joke of a app and it promises the moon but delivers a huge, I mean huge dissatisfaction! If you are like me having trouble with the Xbox app fear no more cause I have the answer for you….. hard wire you Xbox it’s that simple as soon as I did that the Xbox app runs perfect because when on wifi trying to play on a system that’s on wifi we’ll it’s understandable that your gonna have lag, pixelization and glitchy results! So remove the wifi to wifi and hard wire you Xbox to you modem or router and I promise you will be good to go! I use anytime with LTE, wifi on my friends, doctors, fast food places etc. you get the point just please don’t waste your money on this ridiculous app I’m requesting a refund as I type so, BEST WISHES AND HAPPY GAMING!!!!!
I absolutely love this app! I have no issue playing my Xbox using this app. I don't have my Xbox hard wired to the internet and I still rarely experience any lag or glitches. (It still happens but it doesn't lag very long and everything snaps back to working very quickly) It works great on both my iPhone XR and my older iPad. Great for sitting on the toilet and not missing any game time. The only thing I could wish for out of this app is the ability to stream games over mobile data. So if any of the developers are reading this please please PLEASE!! Work on that for a future update. With the Xcloud service coming out I don't see any reason why this feature wouldn't be possible. I understand that it would require 5g and unlimited data but it would be so nice to be able to leave my Xbox on at home as a server and play full games while not at home. I couldn't recommend this app enough and have been telling everyone about it since I bought it. Very very worth every penny they are wanting for it. Great job Dev team!! Thank you for building such an amazing and useful app.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Owen Stanley
- 16.7 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 12.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2018 Owen Stanley
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.