OneKey™ MLS is New York’s largest Multiple Listing Service has the most accurate and reliable property listings to search from when buying or renting because we are the source. Buyers and sellers turn to OneKey™ because we have more of what they need – all in one place. Our MLS serves communities from Montauk to Manhattan and up to Monticello. We are 40,000 REALTORS® strong and growing.
- Find homes near you using your device's built-in GPS locator.
- Get driving directions on the go.
- Complete and current access to all active MLS-listed homes for sale.
- Large color photo galleries with expanded listing details, at your fingertips.
- Search by city, ZIP code, price, style and more.
- Find open houses near you.
- Access your personalized home search account from Results.net.
- Save favorites on your phone and share them with your friends via e-mail.
- Updated regularly with the newest homes on the market.
- Search foreclosures and recently sold homes.
In this version, we made big changes to your saved searches. Create saved searches from the app so you can return to them over and over again while you look for your dream home. You can even edit your saved search criteria to narrow in on exactly the right home for you.
We also made some big updates for iOS 14.
Having issues? If you’ve found a problem with your app, need some help, or just want to say hello, you can get in touch by emailing email@example.com. Or share the love by leaving us a review in the App Store!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Rental queries broken
The app no longer show results in the rentals searches for some reason. Even as general search with no specific criteria.
Website vs. App
It’s great that the website includes “Pets Allowed” information right below the Description of the property. Zillow doesn’t have this. However, this information is nowhere on the app. In order to be a replacement for the website, this information should really be included. I shouldn’t have to toggle between the website and App and have to copy and paste the MLS ID every time I view a property’s listing.
FIX FHE UPDATE!
Was great, ever since the update from mls to one key it doesn’t actually save the homes I save! Making it a PIA. I found a slight work around where I just email the listings I want to save to myself but it would be nice if hearting something actually saved. I saved a ton of listings I was to check out and my whole list was wiped and hearting just doesn’t work at all anymore
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.