The Onelink Thermostat app allows users to remotely monitor and control their heating and cooling systems. From the couch to across town with Comfort Control you may control up to 10 locations with up to 10 thermostats at each location from your mobile device.
Control features include:
- Simple, easy to use control of the thermostat.
- Current weather and forecast is displayed for each location.
- Monitor energy use.
- Send personal texts directly to the thermostat’s display, such as: "I will be home at 6pm for dinner".
- Receive alerts when the space where the thermostat is located is too hot or cold.
- Turn on/off time period programming or vacation settings.
- Emails may be configured to go to your HVAC service provider when service is needed.
Added enhanced authentication security
Added thermostat schedule view and edit feature
Bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Slowwwww what happen it use to be good
What the heck is going on? It take long to to send a command , freezes, absolutely waist of app . I might sell this crap on eBay and move to something better like nest .
Compared to the previous version this update though more pleasing to the eye is slow and takes forever to refresh...also when it comes to sending commands to the thermostat for some unknown reason in this update you reversed the send/cancel buttons - these type of things drive seniors absolutely batty...
Absolutely horrible latency problems compared to the last version...your update has all but rendered this app useless...sitting around testing an update with your own constituency - is not a valid field test...
How horrible is this update? I’m removing my thermostat - selling it on eBay getting something with something with a more reliable app...
The app keeps logging your off and when you’re trying to login first starts flickering and then crushes and closes. I really don’t know if the developer receives the crush details and, if they do, why this is still an issue. As a developer myself, I know there’s no issues one cannot solve. It’s just a matter of priorities. I guess the company priority is just to sell you the thermostat that turns into a regular/dumb/old fashioned one as the smart features are not accessible due to the app malfunctions. When an average app rating is this low, it tells a lot about the company.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Skyport Labs, LLC
- 49.9 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2019 Skyport Labs, LLC.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.