Bank conveniently and securely with OneLocal Bank Mobile Banking. Now you can manage your finances anytime, anywhere - from your mobile device.
Manage Your Accounts:
• Check account balances
• View recent transactions, including check images
• Transfer money between accounts at OneLocal Bank and other financial institutions.
• Set real-time alerts for all your banking transactions.
Deposit Checks and Pay Bills
• Deposit checks by snapping a picture of each check
• View deposit history in the app
• Manage and pay your bills and add new billers.
Manage your Cards with powerful management tools
• View spending by category, monthly trends, and location
• Easily lock and unlock cards
• Restrict purchases to location, merchant categories, or transaction types
• Set up alerts based on transaction type, merchant category, location, or even spend limit
• Set travel plans
• Easily add cards to your digital wallets
Getting started is easy. Simply download the app and sign on with your OneLocal Bank online user credentials. For more information about OneLocal Bank mobile services, please visit www.onelocalbank.com or call us at 781-762-1800. *Carrier’s data rates may apply.
Security: OneLocal Bank mobile banking delivers the highest level of security with multiple layers of authentication.
Member FDIC DIF
We are continually releasing new updates to further improve your mobile banking experience. This version includes user interface improvements, security updates and bug fixes. Please be sure to turn on automatic updates to make sure that your app is always up to date.
Ratings and Reviews
Crashes with new iOS update
The app worked well until I updated to the latest iOS 16.4. Now it won’t launch.
Makes small banks look amateurish…unreliable (bad attribute for a bank!)
I have a number of banking apps. This is, and always has been, the worst. Just look at current reviews: we literally cannot log in. I cannot bank digitally because your app and website literally won’t let me in every time I try, no matter what computer, browser, phone I use to log in. It’s completely haphazard as to when i can successfully log in and on what device. It’s just such an embarrassing app. It leaves me with the impression that none of the staff actually have accounts there, otherwise the massive issues with unreliability from the app would have been addressed long ago. It stinks, because your staff are great. The app makes the bank look bad, especially after I spend any time on literally any other banking app. Why is this bank letting itself get behind. No high interest savings accounts and a non functional app. Why should I be keeping my money here?
While the app works quite well, I wouldn’t mind seeing some minor changes.
Once I have signed in with my fingerprint, is it necessary to sing in again to view my upcoming scheduled payments?
It would be nice if we could view back more than 30 days in the account at previous transactions. (not a big deal)
BUG? —when I sign off, the Touch ID Screen comes back on. I don’t know if this is intended or not.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- OneLocal Bank
- 152.6 MB
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 15.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2024 Fiserv, Inc. or its affiliates and licensors.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.