OneMob makes content (videos, docs, etc.) creation, sending and tracking easy for any professional. Use videos to personalize and document tracking to engage your prospects, customers and employees, all while gaining insights from real-time tracking in your CRM. With OneMob mobile, you can:
- Record up to 5 minutes of HD video or upload any existing video
- Use our script teleprompter to record the perfect video
- Customize your background with any image or video using a Green Screen
- Create engaging videos and give it a professional touch by adding your company logo, applying filters, and text overlay
- Share updates to your company and teams
- Comment, like and see what’s being discussed
- Organize and discover content with tags in our web app
- Reuse other employee videos and content in our web app
- Email your video to one or many contact(s)
- Create a link and share directly from your phone
- Visit our Web App to combine videos, documents and other content into a shareable web page
- Get real-time notifications straight to your inbox when your recipient(s) engage with your video
- Track exactly what’s resonating and log activity back to CRM (Salesforce or MS Dynamics if enabled)
Fixed upload video bug
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
OneMob is amazing!
AE in SaaS sales here, this app gets appointments, closes deals faster and the green screen technology is a nice touch. Two thumbs way up, OneMob Team!
Finally a sales engagement tool that makes me money...
Been using onemob for a little while now and it has gone viral and my mid level startup. Breaking in while selling a product into a market that is not yet well built out can be tough but onemob helps me bridge that first gap by making it personal.
If that wasn't enough, I can do this on the road with no need for a production team or camera.
ABC...Always, Be, Creating onemob videos.
OneMob's Salesforce Integration is awesome!
Sending images, voice, and video through OneMob has helped me as a sales rep get more responses and land more meetings. The key here for me is OneMob's Salesforce integration. Also, I only keep one login for my sales tools and that's my Salesforce login, so the fact that OneMob has a Salesforce O-auth is great!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.