oneSafe is like Fort Knox in your pocket! oneSafe provides advanced security for your passwords.
NEW! oneSafe now supports Dark Mode and many other iOS 13 improvements.
You can even sync your secured info across various devices via iCloud Drive or Dropbox to have your passwords available whenever and wherever you need them.
oneSafe protects your confidential information with AES-256 encryption; the highest level of encryption on mobile devices. Passwords, documents, photos, credit card numbers, bank account details, PIN codes and much more can all be locked away securely inside your safe – and at the same time be accessible whenever you need them. Plus, oneSafe adapts to your preferences allowing you to change the colors and images of your safe for maximum customization.
> THEY LOVE oneSafe
• Apple Editor's Choice, best new app in 80 countries!
• "oneSafe has cuter graphics than its rivals" [New York Times]
• "Even though oneSafe is incredibly powerful, it remains incredibly user-friendly." [iMore]
• "Listed in top password managers" [Cnet]
• "oneSafe is well built, robust, and easy to use" [Marco Tabini]
• "If you want to protect and secure your data like Fort Knox, oneSafe is your solution." [AppDictions.com]
oneSafe is ultra secure, easy to use and provides an unequaled user experience. Keep all your confidential information secure and easily accessible when you need it – with oneSafe!
> SECURITY first
oneSafe incorporates the strongest encryption algorithm available on mobile devices (AES-256). All your data is automatically encrypted as soon as it's stored in the app, even the synched content. oneSafe also makes your entry password unhackable by using encryption standards involving extremely complex calculations.
> SYNC your content, the way you want
• You control at all times which categories are synched and which are not.
• Your info is synched via iCloud or Dropbox. Before being sent to the server, it’s encrypted with AES-256 for the maximum possible level of security.
• You don't want to use the cloud? Choose the manual sync option!
> FEATURES that will make your life easier
• iOS universal search in Spotlight.
• Large step-by-step password reader.
• Create, browse and edit your items super easily.
• Use ready-made templates to quickly and easily enter your data.
• Back up your data (via email, iTunes or Wi-Fi) to be sure you’ll always have a copy in storage.
• Change the texture, icon and color for any of your items.
• Flag items as 'Favorites' for quick access to your most commonly used information.
• Use the ‘Search’ feature to find items quickly within your database.
• Sync the content of your safe between your devices using iCloud and/or Dropbox.
• Use the bullet-proof "Secure sharing" feature to share your confidential data with your family, friends or colleagues.
Store in complete security:
• Credit card numbers
• PIN codes and entry codes
• Social security and tax numbers
• Bank account details
• Usernames and passwords
• Documents in PDF, Word, Excel and more
• Private photos and videos
Fixes and improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Protect private information your way in OneSafe’s versatile digital vault. Industrial-strength encryption lets you secure financial details, logins, documents, and more—even scanned credit cards—with a single PIN, password, or a drawn pattern. Accessing data is a snap thanks to easy organization and seamless syncing across devices. Complete with Safari integration and automatic strong password creation, OneSafe is the right kind of security tool—the kind you’ll want to use every day.
Help, won’t open, everything is on there, I’m trying to budget and I can’t get into my bank account because I can’t remember the super secure password the app created. I emailed support yesterday, no response yet. It recognizes my Face ID or passcode then immediately force closes. It won’t launch. I used to LOVE this app, I’ve used it for over a year flawlessly and almost daily!
Update** I hadn’t heard back from emailing support and desperately needed my info. I verified I had a backup in my iCloud files and I finally decided to take the chance of uninstalling the app and praying that my cloud backup restored properly. It did restore and I got all my data back. After a few days support got back to me and suggested I reinstall the app.
I’ve been using this app for at least three years and I’ve always loved it. However, with iPhone 11 Pro and iOS 13.3, there are two bugs that make it extremely dangerous to use.
First, when I start the app, a lot of times the keypad doesn’t show up or it shows up for a second and then immediately goes away, and there’s no way of getting it back. Due to this bug, I have to type my password somewhere else and copy it back to the app, which is NOT what we want to do because it’s not safe!!!
More severe is that, when you use this app first and then go to some other app. Now if you slide the white bar at the bottom of your screen to go back to this app again, it does not ask you for password again, whereas if you go back by opening the App Switcher (that is the tabs of apps you have used after you swipe up the white bar), it will ask you for the password. That means you have to shut down the app manually after using every single time to make sure everything’s safe.
I really like the app and hope you guys can have it fixed soon. I’ll change my rate to 5 star when I see those changes.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Lunabee Pte. Ltd.
- 347.3 MB
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Lunabee Pte Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- oneSafe+ $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.