oneSafe is the password manager app where you can store all your confidential information - be it passwords, internet accounts, ID numbers, bank account details, pictures or private documents - in one safe place.
It's a cross-platforms app, so that you can access your information whenever you need and wherever you are.
• Why do you need it?
Because you're simply like everyone, struggling to remember all the passwords and other codes that makes our modern life. And you want to gather all this information in one place, but with complete security.
oneSafe allows you to store, all in the same place and in total security, your:
- Credit card numbers and entry codes
- Social security numbers
- Bank accounts and tax numbers
- Usernames and passwords
- Documents like PDF, Pages, Word, Excel
- Your secret pictures and videos
• Security first!
oneSafe incorporates the strong encryption algorithm available (AES-256) and all your data is automatically encrypted as soon as it's saved in the app.
And we make your entry password unhackable using standards with very complex calculation.
oneSafe comes also with advanced security options allowing you to manage your security level: TRI-PIN, double-protected categories, auto-lock feature, password generator, decoy safe, self-destruct option, break-in attempts monitoring and a password change reminder.
• Features that will make your life easy:
- Ready-made and customizable templates to easily enter your details
- oneSafe Click and a Safari extension for super fast access to your encrypted items
- Backup options (through email, iTunes or Wifi) to keep the app safe.
- iCloud sync of your content between the different versions of oneSafe on your devices (iPhone, iPad and Mac)
- Dropbox sync of your data between Apple and Android versions.
- Customizable categories to keep all your information in order.
- 'Favorites' highlighting for a fast access to your most used information.
- Search capability within your database.
• Why oneSafe and not another password manager?
- Because we think that even a password manager can be beautiful, especially because you'll use it many times a day, we provide you an app with a very nice and easy to use interface
- Because you don't have to provide your email to use oneSafe, you simply need to set up a password, the last one you'll have to remember!
- Because there is no hidden fee to use oneSafe.
Fix for contact menu.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
New version impossibly slow and cumbersome & no help response from Lunabee help forum
This was a great app and would have given it 4-5 stars until I got the updated version using CloudKit on my Mac. (This app still is great for my iPhone -therefore the 3 stars, but to make this work for me, I need it also to work on my Mac - so only 2 stars for the Mac). I have been using DropBox, and though I have had some minor issues with synchronization, (as have other people using either iCloud or DropBox it seems, from the comments below), it has always reset itself correctly. Now after setting up the new icon on the action bar, oneSafe locks up at every keystroke for 60-90 seconds, even preventing my computer from working very well outside of the app - it seems to be clogging up the entire computer and slowing everything down. I also cannot log onto a website directly from oneSafe as I had previous to this update/change. I have tried to get help from the help desk to see if they could provide me with answers/help/corrective actions - anything! After 2 or 3 pleas for instructions and no response, I realize I am on my own. I also have tried to find information and instructions to work with CloudKit, and switch from Dropbox if necessary, but can only find things relating to developers. Perhaps one needs to be more computer savvy than I am to use oneSafe.
Not Synching between devices
Not sure if this is because of the OS upgrade to Big Sur. It was working but I have not been able to synch for about a week. I did turn off Icloud synch and reinstall and that did make both devices the same byut when I added a new credit card, it did not synch to second device again.
Thanks to Support.....
For jumping right in.....I just upgraded to Big Sur and the app was crashing all the time. I got a great response from Lunabee support and now (only 1 day later! ) it is working again....Thanks Support staff! Stay well......
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Lunabee Pte. Ltd.
- 51.5 MB
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Lunabee
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.