Lunabee Pte. Ltd.
oneSafe is the password manager app where you can store all your confidential information - be it passwords, internet accounts, ID numbers, bank account details, pictures or private documents - in one safe place.
It's a cross-platforms app, so that you can access your information whenever you need and wherever you are.
• Why do you need it?
Because you're simply like everyone, struggling to remember all the passwords and other codes that makes our modern life. And you want to gather all this information in one place, but with complete security.
oneSafe allows you to store, all in the same place and in total security, your:
- Credit card numbers and entry codes
- Social security numbers
- Bank accounts and tax numbers
- Usernames and passwords
- Documents like PDF, Pages, Word, Excel
- Your secret pictures and videos
• Security first!
oneSafe incorporates the strong encryption algorithm available (AES-256) and all your data is automatically encrypted as soon as it's saved in the app.
And we make your entry password unhackable using standards with very complex calculation.
oneSafe comes also with advanced security options allowing you to manage your security level: TRI-PIN, double-protected categories, auto-lock feature, password generator, decoy safe, self-destruct option, break-in attempts monitoring and a password change reminder.
• Features that will make your life easy:
- Ready-made and customizable templates to easily enter your details
- oneSafe Click and a Safari extension for super fast access to your encrypted items
- Backup options (through email, iTunes or Wifi) to keep the app safe.
- iCloud sync of your content between the different versions of oneSafe on your devices (iPhone, iPad and Mac)
- Dropbox sync of your data between Apple and Android versions.
- Customizable categories to keep all your information in order.
- 'Favorites' highlighting for a fast access to your most used information.
- Search capability within your database.
• Why oneSafe and not another password manager?
- Because we think that even a password manager can be beautiful, especially because you'll use it many times a day, we provide you an app with a very nice and easy to use interface
- Because you don't have to provide your email to use oneSafe, you simply need to set up a password, the last one you'll have to remember!
- Because there is no hidden fee to use oneSafe.
Supporting macOS 12.0.
Ratings and Reviews
Pretty close to giving up on this app
I used to love this app but lately it seems to have problems. First up, the search function doesn't work at all. I can type in the names of my cards and nothing ever comes up. Second, it keeps making duplicates of my cards, which is weird. 3rd, I prefer the large card view and there is no way to auto sort that view by name or anything. So I HAVE to use a different view and sort and scroll manually to find what I am looking for. Lame.
most important to me is that none of my data is kept on someone else's server. there are only local backups and if i choose, i can sync my data my icloud and a couple of others. app has all the functions i would want in a password manager. i like the user interface and the personalization options for icons, colors, etc. been using it for many years, and no glitches to speak of. recommend.
No updates for 9mo? Not working w/ Mac OS12
I've been using Onesafe on Mac, iPhone and iPad for years. Once I got the hang of it, to sync betwen devices, it's worked well overall. But when I recently did IOS and OS updates on all my Apple devices, the Mac version has blown up. Won't even open. Still works on iPhone and iPad. Looks like there's been no updates in 9mo... is the Mac version no longer supported?
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Lunabee Pte. Ltd.
- 51.2 MB
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Lunabee
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.