Onesaid is a new way to share, explore and understand different points of view.
Join members from across the country to discover new perspectives and read the stories that shaped them. Then, share your own unique worldview and find common ground in unexpected areas.
With a platform powered by unique perspectives you can:
• Explore thoughts surrounding any topic imaginable
• Find common ground and make unexpected connections
• Chat with interesting people from across the country
• Gather a following based on how you see the world around you
• See how similar you are to your friends
• Understand your fellow human
From all of us at Onesaid, we love the way you think! This update is for you.
• We've squashed a bug that caused posts to repeat themselves as you scroll through topic pages
• We've resolved an issue that caused comments to collapse after sharing an impression
• Sometimes a photo tells the whole story, and now you can share comments with just an image or video
Love the app? Rate us! Your feedback helps make Onesaid an even better community to share and explore different points of view.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great opinion oriented platform
Beautiful design and simple to use. I love how easy it is to share an opinion. The slider is the perfect way to express how much you like or dislike a topic. It just makes sense. I’d like to see it taken a step further and allow us to mark certain topics as favorites (for the things we really love). For example, I just shared a few ratings on movies that I like, but there’s one movie that I’d like to designate as my all time favorite. Already this app has become my go-to collection of all the things that matter to me.
Loving the app!
I see it more as a resource or tool than a social platform. I see myself referencing it often to see what people think about news or controversial issues. I also like that it doesn’t have to be serious. If I’m not in the mood for heavy topics, I can just turn them off and customize my feed to see opinions on new technology or new movies. Overall fantastic app.
Great place to discuss the issues
This app really is a great way to engage in discussions surrounding the big issues in this country. Unlike other forums, it lets you easily explore all sides of an issue. It’s also more transparent in showing you a breakdown of all the ratings and how they’ve changed over time. Great app overall, can’t wait to see more!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Onesaid, LLC
- 116.8 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Frequent/Intense Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © Onesaid, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.