Exclusively for OneSuite users, with OR without Internet connection. Make cheap calls from anywhere to anywhere in the world with your OneSuite account. NO PINS or access number dialing.
(OneSuite Broadband Access users can make calls only; OneSuite SuiteAdvantage subscribers can make AND receive calls worldwide)
We’ve got you covered under ANY internet condition, without sacrificing call quality!
1. Strong Wi-Fi or data connection: Make direct calls by selecting “CALL – Internet”
2. Weak internet signal: choose Global Callback and enter two phone numbers, where you’d like OneSuite to call you back, and the number you want to call. Once we receive your request via Internet, our system will call you back via traditional phone network and connect you with the other party.
3. No internet signals? Select “Call – Local Access” button to make the call. (Currently available in U.S. 48 States only)
OneSuite seamlessly integrates with your device’s contact list, for easy dialing. It allows you to make cheap international calls where ever you are, without roaming charges.
- Hassel-Free: Open the OneSuite VoIP and then simply dial any destination and select your preferred dialing method. Our network verifies your user account, your account balance and continues to process the call through its duration. You can also place calls directly from your device’s Contacts.
- Benefits: With this app, all your international calls will be connected via the OneSuite network through the Wi-Fi internet access on your device, so you’ll be paying only pennies per minute, debited from your prepaid OneSuite account balance.
- Make free calls to other OneSuite SuiteAdvantage users.
- International Coverage: Save 90% on international roaming costs! When you’re traveling outside the U.S. and Canada with free Wi-Fi access.
- Call History, three-way calling, call waiting
- In-app self-service Help tips
* Use of OneSuite Internet Calls with 3G or 4G may result data charges from your wireless provider.
* Use of OneSuite Local Access Calls will result the use of your wireless airtime. Please ensure your wireless plan includes unlimited US 48 States.
* OneSuite VoIP is not responsible for the cost of international calls made from the iPhone/iPad dialer or other applications. Therefore, if you don’t see the OneSuite VoIP header on your keypad nor do you hear OneSuite’s voice prompt when making international calls, then you know that the OneSuite VoIP app is not being used, and the call will be handled by your mobile operator at your expense.
Version 2.1505.23 (4)
10x Max UI Fix
Ratings and Reviews
Upside Down Screen
Long time user. Great product. Thanks!
On the iPad the OneSuite screen is upside down when the iPad is held in the normal landscape position with the home button on the right.
When I rotate the iPad the screen remains fixed, so a 180 degree turn is a workaround, but it's become quite aggravating after 10 years of use. Every other one of my 60 apps rotates the screen when I rotate the iPad.
Please allow screen rotation . Or at the least, if you have to have a fixed screen, please rotate the initial screen position 180 degrees from where you have it now.
The App does not work, and the customer support does not exist
If there is a negative rating, OneSuite should get that. International calling using the app does not work. Sometimes it would give an error message. Other times it would ring a couple of times, and go silent. Worse yet, even though you can’t hear anything (in fact, it didn’t ring on the other side at all), the timer would start, and they would charge you. Once I didn’t push the End button, the timer just kept on running, and OneSuite charged for the duration of the active time of the app, even though I was calling their technical support on the phone at the same time. I asked for credit back, and the answer was: why didn’t you hang up? Hang up from what?! It was never connected.
Talking about technical support, if you are patient enough to wait for half an hour to reach someone, all that person would tell you is he/she will forward the information on, and they will get back to you. They never do.
Do not bother with this app.
Global callback works great!
Visited mother-in-law overseas on short notice (death in the family), and daughter could not come. Being able to connect (free incoming mobile calls with a local SIM) at a great mobile-to-mobile rate meant they could talk on the phone from a remote place during the funeral ceremony.
This was priceless, the callback feature worked so well, and will use again in a few weeks when I travel to Europe.
Happy OneSuite customer for many years.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- OneSuite Corporation
- 41.8 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2019 OneSuite, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.