*** OneTouch Reveal® Plus is only available via access code from your employer or health plan. ***
OneTouch Reveal® Plus app is a digital diabetes coach that provides real-time support, works in partnership with your healthcare team, and helps you build self-care skills that can lead to better diabetes management. OneTouch Reveal® Plus app is FDA cleared for Type 1 and Type 2 adults 18+ with diabetes.
OneTouch Reveal® Plus is not intended to replace the care provided by a licensed healthcare professional, including prescriptions, diagnosis, or treatment. Seek the guidance of a licensed healthcare professional before making medical decisions.
REAL-TIME PERSONALIZED DIABETES GUIDANCE
• Receive real-time, customized coaching messages with each blood glucose result – anytime, anywhere.
• AI technology provides thousands of customized messages based on your blood glucose values and trends
• Helps guide you through hypoglycemia episodes with prompts about what to do next
• Provides helpful tips to address high blood glucose results
SUPPORT FOR HEALTHIER EATING
• Build your meal by choosing a recipe, searching the database, or adding your own food
• Snap a picture or scan barcodes to identify nutrition information or add a food to your food diary
• Create healthy meal plans and share them with others
• Share your Grocery list and/or order the ingredients online
• Restaurant Helper feature helps you find foods that fit your carb range when eating out
• Meal Planner - Create weekly meal plans and grocery list
DIABETES MANAGEMENT TOOLS PROVIDE SUPPORT BETWEEN DOCTOR VISITS
• Organize all your insulin and oral medications and set reminders
• You can import your medication and lab results by connecting to your pharmacy or lab
• Logbook helps you track your daily glucose, food, activity, and sleep
• Weekly reports and insights highlight what’s working and offers suggestions what to change
• Share progress with your care team by sending a SMART Visit Report with the click of a button
• Get educational support via OneTouch U™ with short, easy-to-read lessons
• Get answers to general diabetes questions from Certified Diabetes Educators using the ‘Ask an Educator’ feature
VIEW YOUR HEALTH INFORMATION IN ONE PLACE
• Sync information from a device you are already using - OneTouch Reveal® Plus connects to over 20 different devices (including BG meters, weight scales, blood pressure cuffs and activity trackers) allowing you to view all your health information in the app
• Sync your blood sugar results seamlessly from the OneTouch Verio Flex® meter or the OneTouch Verio Reflect® meter
• Connect your Fitbit®, Garmin®, Misfit™, Polar®, Strava, or Withings activity tracker to see exercise, steps, sleep, height and weight
• Apple Watch users can download OneTouch Reveal® Plus app for Apple watch so you can add blood glucose, carbs, record medications and get helpful reminders all on your watch!
• Syncs with Apple Health® so you can view your steps, activities, sleep, blood glucose, blood pressure and weight from the Apple Health Application. You can now see this information in a comprehensive logbook view and share with your clinician.
Updated the blood glucose meter license file
Ratings and Reviews
Latest Update Very Buggy
When I first started using the app it was decent. However with the latest update it’s useless! At lunch I entered my BG, lunch and meds. Less than three hours later, none of the earlier in was entered and my entire med list has disappeared. I really want to like this app but it’s starting to leave sour taste.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the feedback. We are sorry to hear about this and would ask that you please give our customer care team a call at 1-844-689-9880 so we can help. Thank you.
The last version STILL fails to read the tags set on the meter.
Run a control solution and tag it as a control. Next sync you have a 350 blood glucose reading you can’t remove because the app ignores the control tag and enters it as an actual glucose level.
Tag as after meal on the meter. Don’t worry when it syncs it will still say before meter and you’ll have to tag it again. At least that you can fix unlike the control solution which will mess up you averages
Started out okay
I had high hopes for this app. Really needed something that could track my BG numbers and other health info that I could print out and share with my doc. After the second week it became very buggy. Sometimes it would open often it would not. Sometimes it would sync with meter other times not. When it wiped out my data and started syncing with incorrect times I gave up
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- LifeScan, Inc.
- 165.4 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
English, French, German, Spanish
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2018 – 2022 LifeScan IP Holdings LLC