The OneTouch Reveal™ mobile app has helped over one million people take a step forward in their diabetes management. The OneTouch Reveal™ app can be used to manage type 1, type 2 and gestational diabetes.
The OneTouch Reveal™ app works seamlessly with the OneTouch Verio Reflect® meter and OneTouch Verio Flex® meter, using ColorSure® technology to change the way you see your blood sugar.
Helps you easily spot blood sugar patterns
- Transforms data into colorful snapshots that connect your blood sugar with food, insulin and activity.
- Draws a timeline of important blood sugar events and activities, highlighting when you have been repeatedly out of range.
- Receive automatic notifications on your smartphone when a high or low blood glucose pattern is detected.
Personalize your diabetes management tools
- Set personalized reminders to stay on top of patterns, meds, food, exercise—whatever you need to manage your diabetes.
- With the Blood Sugar Mentor™ feature, you get personalized guidance, insight, and encouragement to help you make adjustments to manage your blood sugar. (only available when using the OneTouch Verio Reflect® meter).
Set up and track personalized goals and visualize your progress over time.
- BG Tests: Test your blood sugar to identify patterns.
- Step Tracking: Monitor the number of steps you walk each day.
- Carb Tracking: Regularly log the carbohydrates you eat to see the correlation between your food intake and your blood sugar levels.
- Activity Tracking: Track the amount of exercise you are getting.
Easy-to-view diabetes logbook
- Automatically logs and organizes your blood glucose results.
- Identify high and low blood glucose results with the color-coded logbook.
- See how you’re doing at a glance, with a simple 14-, 30- and 90-day overview of your blood sugar results.
Other helpful blood glucose management features
- Share your progress with your care team between visits – you can email your personalized diabetes report.
- The A1c comparator on the OneTouch Reveal® mobile app lets you compare your lab A1c to the average of your blood sugar readings from the last 90 days.
Get OneTouch® products delivered to your home
- Sign up for one of our convenient subscriptions or just order products when you need them.
One-on-one coaching at your fingertips
- Sign up for a coaching subscription to chat with one of our certified diabetes educators. They are available to answer your questions, provide feedback, and offer encouragement when you need it most.
Or if you’d like to know more about the OneTouch Reveal™ mobile app, please call OneTouch® Customer Care at
1-866-693-0599 or visit www.OneTouch.com
*Feature only available when using the OneTouch Verio Reflect® meter
The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc., and any use of such marks by LifeScan Scotland Ltd. and its affiliates is under license.
Compatible with iOS 13 or later. Depending on your iOS device and version, screenshots in Help File may not match what you see in your app.
iOS is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the US and other countries. App Store™ is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Bug and stability fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Carlos E. Jean-Gilles
The app is very useful to me as someone who was recently diagnosed with type 2 diabetes. I find it extremely useful not only in automatically entering my BG (blood glucose — getting to know the lingo) onto my iPhone, but in helping me make better choices with what I eat since when I’m in doubt about the effect a meal has on my blood sugar I can always check the reading.
During my recovery after a 7-day hospital stay for pulmonary embolisms in both of my lungs and a blood clot in my leg, I was tempted to try the various concoctions offered on the WWW that claimed to be able to reverse type 2 diabetes because I was completely drained, which was a state of existence that was completely new to me since I’ve been aware of the value of exercise my entire life. I’m no expert, but the data clearly shows so far a strong correlation between what I eat and both my blood sugar and blood pressure. By making sure that I eat a food that lowers blood pressure at every meal and watch my carbs, it looks like I might be able to delay the ravages that high blood pressure can cause to my internal organs.
Without a doubt, the app helps me do that in conjunction with the Apple Health app on my phone. My only suggestion so far is that since I check my BG on the fly every morning I wish that there was a backup manual option to sync with the One Touch Reveal at a time of my choosing. Congratulations to the folks at Life Scan for a job well done.
One Touch Verio Flex
One Touch Verio Flex - I got this glucose meter for it’s Bluetooth feature. I like the feel and size. The display, fonts and symbols are large enough to view clearly. With only 3 buttons to operate the device, it’s function is pretty straightforward. The app is decent but it could use some tweaking and added features. Always room for improvements.
Since I’m a new user I want to keep track of my insulin doses so keeping count of my injections would be great. Being able to add notes is also comes in handy. You are limited to how much data you enter into your notes but the space is not bad. For me, I would like a bit more space but if I run out of space I find myself writing in shortcut style or using acronyms. Saving your entries is simple and easy. But it’s so easy you could easily overwrite what you wrote or loss data. I would prefer a check or lock system to avoid making any mistakes. I don’t think you can charge the unit. When the battery loses its charge you simply need to replace the battery. The port on the meter is actually used for connecting to a PC only. Not used for charging the meter. For $20 I think it’s a great value. I just hope they promptly improve upon the app itself.
It will make the user experience great!
Amazing!! Love it!!!
We got this for my daughter it is amazing. It keeps track of your carbs how much insulin you give, your daily activity. We were having trouble remembering what time we last gave insulin, or what her last blood sugar reading were. With this app you can go back very easily and access that information. It’s awesome that I can go back and review my daughters whole day what she ate, how much insulin we gave her....
This app also tells you if there are patterns with your blood sugar being to high or too low and couple of days in a row. You can view graphs of what your sugar readings have been the past 30, 60, 90 day reading. We have our account connected with my daughters physician. She can go into her log book and look at her readings and let me know what adjustments to make with the carb ratios. So when my daughter randomly spikes to high or has been falling low we can call her and she can log in and see all of her information without having to make a trip to the office. I highly recommend this app!!!!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- LifeScan, Inc.
- 167.7 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Croatian, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Slovenian, Spanish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2013 - 2020 LifeScan, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.