A simple, fast and automate-able multi-carrier package tracker with free, unlimited push notifications and email forwarding feature.
* All packages in one place
Support all major carriers around the world. Helps you when you are shopping or tracking business shipments.
* Push notifications
We send timely notifications about important tracking events of your packages. Unlimited, free of charge and configurable.
* Automatic tracking
We don't want to scan your inbox. Instead, you forward your shipment emails to a unique address the app generates for each account. While many tracking apps require subscriptions for this feature, we provide it for free.
* Add packages quickly
You can always add packages manually with the help of a barcode scanner and automatic clipboard detection.
* View your tracking information, fast.
Simple and clear design with an optional map view helps you quickly view the most important tracking information.
* Sync your data across devices
Sign up for a free OneTracker account to save and sync your packages. Our app is available on multiple platforms.
* OneTracker is a relatively new app
We welcome all feedback and suggestions! Don't hesitate to reach out to us by sending a message in-app or email us at email@example.com.
We support the following major carriers:
- DHL Express
- China Post
- China Post EMS
- Canada Post
- Amazon Logistics (U.S. and Canada. experimental feature)
And 80+ other carriers!
- Fixed a bug that might prevent the UI to update after manually fetching tracking data.
- Performance and stability improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Best tracking app, better than Arrive
I used to use Arrive to track my packages, but I’m so glad I found this app instead. It has a beautiful UI and is very easy to use. It does two things much better than Arrive:
- It correctly states the day the package will be delivered, whereas Arrive is often off by a day. As in, the date listed on FedEx and the date listed on Arrive don’t match.
- It doesn’t require access to my email account, since I can just set up a simple forwarding rule. This is a huge plus for someone privacy-oriented!
My only complaint is that there’s no way to sort my packages by arrival date instead of by the date added to the app. Also, a dark mode would be nice.
it has a beautiful UI but
really like it it’s really easy to use and easy to understand not like other apps. Some things
I’d like the app to have:
- How many days left for delivery: A way for me to check how many days left for my delivery to take place. right on the packages list left side of tracking name and info should be a number saying how many days are left for delivery (other tracking apps have it)
- 3D touch the tracking info to change name: Right now its too complicated to change the tracking name once you’ve added it from email forward. why not add an easier way to change it like 3D touch or long press for package options and change name.
- Dark mode: now a days every app needs one specially with every device going towards OLED
Just deleted Arrive and downloaded this app. This one works.
I just wrote a bad review for Arrive. Couple weeks ago it worked good. This week it isn’t updating timely. At least a half a day behind on updates. I just downloaded this about less than five minutes ago expecting two packages. One from FedEx and the other from USPS. Input the tracking numbers and I didn’t even have to select the carrier. It picked it up automatically. The updates on OneTracker are actually “real time” unlike my recent experience with the Arrive app.
- Yunzhu Li
- 10.7 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 OneTracker Authors
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Upgrade $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.