Securely bank anytime and virtually anywhere with OneWest Bank’s Mobile Banking App. It’s fast, free, and easy to use.
With our app, you can manage your accounts simply and securely in the palm of your hand.
• Access your account via fingerprint or password.
• Open new accounts and update account credentials.
• Deposit and transfer funds, and check account balances and transaction history.
• Manage your debit card
• Send and receive money with Zelle®.
• Pay bills with checking & money market accounts
• Access your account documents.
The safety of your assets, information and identity is important to us.
• Our authentication login process ensures that only you can access your accounts.
• Your data is never stored on your mobile device—so even if your phone is stolen or lost, your money and information are secure.
• Firewalls and 128-bit Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption block unauthorized access to your information.
Getting started is easy.
• Download the free OneWest Bank Mobile Banking App. (Your mobile carrier may apply data and message charges.)
• Use your OneWest Bank User ID and password.
• Register your device to access your account through Online Banking first. Then enroll in Mobile Banking.
For more information, please visit us at www.OneWestBank.com. Member FDIC.
Zelle and the Zelle related marks are wholly owned by Early Warning Services, LLC and are used herein under license.
This update includes:
• Minor bug fixes and improvements.
• A new release for smartphone devices with a refreshed user interface and an optimized layout to make navigating the app and performing your banking tasks easier.
Ratings and Reviews
It's a very bare minimum ok banking app. It would be nice to be able to do a few more things, like put my bank card on hold in case it gets misplaced or update my info from the app. It seems it's mostly an informational what you have available app, other than the fact that you can make deposits from home. Which is nice since the bank isn't even open on weekends.
I have nothing but problems trying to use the Phone app. For the 3rd time I was embarrassed when making a “larger” than normal purchase. And when I called the help line, the girl on the other end, misdirected me. Embarrassed again, I went home to get cash for my purchase. I wish I never put it on my phone. To me, it is not user friendly. I am seriously to the point of changing Banks. But at this point, with COVID-19 changing the way we live, that is not an easy option. Let’s hope I clam down before we get back to a more normal way of doing business with one another.
Issues with Zelle
I just updated my OneWest app to include Zelle capabilities because I received a text message via Zelle that money had been sent to my account. The money that was sent to me via Zelle appeared as pending when I first opened the app. Seconds later, when I clicked on Zelle “activity” the received money was no longer there. I spoke with OneWest customer service and they were unable to locate the transaction or find the money that was sent to me. After being left on hold for 20 mins they told me there was nothing they could do, no record of the money sent, and that I would have to ask the person who sent it to cancel the transaction and re-send. They were not helpful at all.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- CIT Bank, N.A.
- 58.7 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 CIT Group
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.