Connect to your Onshape account (free sign-up required) from your iPhone or iPad! More than just a viewer, Onshape for iOS allows you to create, modify, share, and comment on 3D mechanical CAD models from anywhere.
Onshape is the modern CAD system that frees engineers to focus on doing their best work.
Onshape unites parametric modeling tools and design data management in a secure cloud workspace that is accessible on any device and never loses data. With no files to lose or corrupt, no license keys to manage, and no installed desktop software, Onshape helps engineering teams get out of the IT business so they can get back in the innovation business.
Eliminate design gridlock. Remove the constant waiting, distractions, and hassles that prevent you from doing your best work.
- Anywhere Access: Access your models from any iOS device.
- Secure Cloud Workspace: Everyone has the latest version -- no license keys or service packs.
- Design Data Management: Maintain a single source of truth for your data, without PDM systems or sending around files.
- Controlled Access: Share your CAD data with only those you want to see it. Monitor, change, and revoke permissions at any time.
Onshape for iOS includes 3D Touch and Apple Pencil support to sketch, select, and interact with your 3D models.
Since Onshape is updated every few weeks with dozens of new features and user-requested enhancements, keep an eye out for update notifications from the Apple App Store.
- Fixed occasional crash with notifications center
- Fixed insert units of DXF/DWG into sketches from revisions
- Various bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
As if Solidworks had a mobile version.
As a student in high-school planning to become a CAD drafting engineer, I try to practice as much as possible, along with having a little fun and being creative. Anyway, after learning the basics of CAD programs like solidworks and fusion360, I wanted to try something on mobile. This app works a lot similar to solidworks, to the point where I could almost instantaneously start working. I just had to find where everything I needed was.
If there was a version of this that was free for non-commercial use that kept my ideas off the web, I would absolutely give it a 5 star. I’m glad I found this app. Keep up the good work!
Clearing up some misconceptions…
My rating is provisional. I haven’t even begun to learn the program yet. However, browsing some of the reviews posted here tells me it’s time to clear up some misconceptions:
1. This isn’t supported in mobile browsers because there’s an app for it. Install the app!
2. You don’t need a company email address. I signed on with my Gmail address to explore Onshape. Input “None” in fields like “Title”. You’ll get a free account.
3. Use the free account as intended—to learn the program and see if it meets your needs! Pick up simple objects and measure and model them. So what if that work goes into the public domain? If you’re out to make money, man up and buy a professional tool, or use something less capable (or not under constant development). The world isn’t all about free lunches.
I love how you don’t have to spend a ton of money to design something, unlike most CAD software. To be short because I understand you guys are busy, the reason I gave it 4 Stars is because of the public feature. I understand your trying to make a profit, perfectly fine, but people steal other people’s ideas, unless they pay to my understanding. Otherwise this app is great, if you are hesitant on downloading this, my advice, GET THIS APP!!! Thank you for your time.
- Onshape Inc.
- 36.2 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, German, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2016 Onshape Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.