OnSiteForm is a Site Inspection System that enables inspectors to save time when conducting inspections and provides an online asset inspection status history for the assets registered, meeting statutory requirements.
OnSiteForm is utilised to conduct inspections on remote sites where there is no Internet connection, with inspection details uploaded when an internet connection becomes available.
OnSiteForm maintains asset details and inspection history across multiple sites, giving users visibility to information according to the user authorisation granted.
To try out our app, you can login into our demo account using:
A trial can be set up with your own account details if requested.
- Asset can be added or copied from another asset.
- Assets are custom created or created using standard product and units of measure.
- Multi-level locations can be used
- Pre-defined inspection status and inspection types can be used
- Online certificates and reports are available to authorised users
- Easy-to-use navigation and controls
- Inspections can be carried out remotely from an internet connection and synced when available.
- The site to be inspected can be selected only if the logged in user has authority to use it.
Bug fix release
- Formability Ltd
- 51.7 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2007 Formability Ltd
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.