OnTheClock: Your Ultimate Employee Time Tracker
Welcome to OnTheClock, the most user-friendly and efficient way to track your team's time! Our app is designed to help you manage your business with ease, ensuring accuracy, transparency, and accountability.
• PTO Tracking: Manage your team's paid time off with precision.
• Job and Project Costing: Allocate resources efficiently and keep track of project costs.
• Employee Shift Scheduling: Schedule, organize and assign shifts in a few clicks.
• Timecard Editing: Easily add hours and edit timecards.
• Overtime Calculation: Auto-calculate overtime pay to comply with labor laws.
• Geo-Fencing & GPS: Know exactly when and where your employees clock in and out.
• IP and Device Restrictions: Prevent buddy punching with approved devices only.
• Biometric/Fingerprint Option: Enhance security with biometric clock-ins and clock-outs.
• Payroll Integration: Smoothly integrate with popular payroll providers.
• Automation, Paid Breaks, and Reminders: Save time with automated processes.
• Automatic Break Deduction Options: Customize break rules to fit your company policies.
• Tips, Bonuses, and Commissions: Record and manage additional earnings with ease.
• Group Punch Option: Quick punching for employees using a single device.
• Department Assignment: Organize your workforce by assigning employees to departments.
• Flexible Pay Periods: Align pay periods with weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, or semi-monthly options.
• Messaging: Keep your team connected with our in-app messaging feature.
• Surveys: Gather valuable feedback to improve company processes.
• Employee Check-In: Monitor attendance with a quick and easy check-in process.
• "OTC simply rocks! The platform is super easy to use and accessible from anywhere in the world." - Safiya, OnTheClock Customer
• "On the Clock is ideal for even small businesses! We spend less than 15 minutes a week figuring and writing paychecks." - Jeff, OnTheClock Customer.
Our stellar Customer Service Team is always ready to assist you. Join our free training webinars to set up your account to fit your company's unique requirements. Contact us at Phone: 888-753-5999 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• All sensitive information is encrypted at the database level
• Biometric lock on web and database servers
• Data is automatically backed-up
• We demonstrate a 99.999% uptime - less than 5 minutes of downtime per year
• Our service is constantly monitored for issues or failures by a third-party monitoring service.
OnTheClock is your ultimate time clock, schedule maker, and employee scheduling tool. It's time to revolutionize your business with our time tracker, timesheet, and time card features. Say goodbye to time theft and hello to saving time with OnTheClock. Download now and join the OnTheClock team today!
-Added PTO Settings management
-Added Pay Rates management
Ratings and Reviews
Need to fix IP address lockdown for multiple IP addresses
The app is pretty good, I like being able to manage our 40 person office from an app. The two big issues I have are Paid Time Off accrual changes and authorizing a punch while using 2 WAN connections. Sometimes our primary internet goes down and our back up fails over. If an employee has 2 different IP addresses in the multi ip area (as sites with 2 internet connections would) then the employee can actually punch in from ANY IP address including a cellular one from home. This is not good so our punching is set to 1 IP address. If our primary goes out I have to log the punches manually.
Once an employee has been here 5 years their accrual rate of time off changes. It’s not impossible to fix but you do need to essentially end the year for them, write down their current time off, change their accrual rate to today and then insert the time off that you hopefully wrote down as a positive starting value. Other systems allow this without the work around of ending a year.
All in all it’s a good system with great access to speak to someone when needed. But the IP issue is a big deal that was present even in the old app versions before the rebuild.
Developer Response ,
Hello and thank you for the amazing feedback. We are sorry to hear about your PTO situation. If you ever need assistance then please do not hesitate to contact us. In regard to how your employees punch in and out, we do offer a Geo-fencing option that requires employees to be within a specified proximity of the work building in order to punch in or out. This could help eliminate your IP issues since your internet seems to have issues going out at times. If you have any questions just know that we are here for you. Have a great day and thanks again!
Good but a small flaw
I went through a bunch of apps to find the right one for my business - basically I wanted a simple app where I could set up an iPad for a few employees and they could clock in and out, and we could pull reports. The functionality for my purposes is great - however the interface could use some work. It would be great if there were some buttons for punch in/out for each employee for instance, and the biggest complaint I have is that the punch only works in portrait mode - our iPad is situated in landscape mode in a fixed position on our reception counter - so staff has to turn their head sideways to punch in and out. These small fixes will make it perfect for us!
Developer Response ,
Hello! Thank you for the great review. We appreciate your feedback and we always consider ideas when improving our functionality. Thanks again and have a great day!
We’ve used OnTheClock for over two years now at our multi-specialty medical & dental clinic. With close to 80 employees working from 8 states, the option to give people app access or strictly group punching access and the punch mapping functions have been invaluable. As a manager I also really appreciate the note function as employees can leave correction requests right in the timecard record rather than inundating me with separate requests. Correcting errors becomes a simple process of reading the note, determining if an adjustment should be made, and if so, making it in the very same screen. We started using OnTheClock because at the time it was the most function rich software that fit within our budget conscious search parameters. Definitely recommend!
Developer Response ,
Hi there! We want to say thank you for using us for such a long time - we can't thank you enough. Also, thank you for the great review :)
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- OnTheClock.com LLC
- 185.9 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2022 OnTheClock, LLC