Find the next Metra train schedule and more in a New York Minute. onTime is fast and easy to use. It is designed with commuters in mind. With onTime Metra, you can look up the Metra schedule anytime anywhere without having to carry and dig through paper schedules. Find the next train as easy as opening the app. Be on time and be environmental friendly at the same time.
- Metra service/outage notification.
- Track number
- Count down to the next train
- Holiday and Holiday eve schedules
- Weekdays and Weekends
- Works on iPhone and iPod Touch without data connection
- Latest schedule
- Trip duration
– $4.99 USD (or equivalent) per year and may vary from country to country.
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
– Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Term Of Service:
* Note: onTime App uses transit agencies' schedule data but it is not affiliated with any of the agencies.
- Improved UI/Navigation
- Bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Easy to use
I have taken Metra rarely in my life. Sorry folks, my work has never been within 5 miles of a Metra station and it would be too long and costly to use it for work. However, I have started using Metra to go to events downtown. I found this app on the app store before a recent trip. It is easy to use, intuitive, and has useful features to remind you about your train schedule even when you are not thinking about it. I knocked one star off because I would like to buy tickets through the app. Other than through the conductor, Metra makes it hard to get tickets. The ticket app is horrible and this would be a logical app in which to buy them.
Overall good app - very annoying game advertisements are an issue
I have been using this app for about 6 months and have generally found it reliable. I also check Metra directly to make sure I don’t miss any service alerts. Although I understand the need for free apps to advertise, the game app advertisements are very annoying - they stop my active radio/music/podcast apps and the adds are hard to click to minimize. If that is something you can live with, the functionality and ease of use of this app is good.
This is quite possibly the sh****est app I’ve ever used. I ride the “L” 4 times a day and heavily rely on the app to know when trains are arriving, even though it’s half accurate at times. I can say on a consistent basis it either A) never opens B) opens, loading sign swirls around then boots you out, or C) open, loads the wrong station, then shuts down after switching to correct station. I tried the free version of the app, kept it updated (which they rarely put out updates to fix bugs) so I then paid for the 4.99 yearly subscription when the free quit working, after doing so it’s not even opening!!! I have attempted multiple times today alone to use this crap-tastic app and can’t even get it to stay open long enough to try and load the schedule!! Save yourself the time and just go to the CTA website for train times!!
- Mobileware Inc.
- 244.4 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Mobileware Inc. 2011
- In-App Purchases
- onTime Premium $4.99
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.