OnTime Mobile gives couriers the tools they need in the field. Process your assigned orders and keep in constant communication with dispatch.
This app requires an appropriate OnTime 360 subscription. If you are not sure about your company’s subscription or the services you have access to, please contact your IT department.
SIGNAL AVAILABILITY: Keep dispatch informed where you are at, when you are available, and when you expect that to change. Great for independent contractors!
ATTACH PHOTOS: Save photos with an order at collection, delivery, or any stage in between.
COLLECT SIGNATURES: Capture signatures using the touchscreen on your device.
EDIT ORDERS: Make adjustments to an order while on the go, without contacting dispatch.
SELF DISPATCH: Access the unassigned order list to assign an order to yourself, or transfer to another driver.
GPS: Let dispatch know where you are with accurate and consistent location tracking.
BARCODE SCANNING: Use the camera on your device to quickly read a barcode from any label. The app will find the corresponding order on your list and offer appropriate actions.
MAP ROUTING: Use Apple Maps to plot a route from your current position to the address of your next stop.
OFFLINE SYNCHRONIZATION: Continue to work quickly with or without an internet connection. Features continue to work even when offline and will automatically synchronize the results once an internet connection becomes available.
SECURE: Data is transmitted to and from the app securely with encryption.
* Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
• Easily submit a request for support from the slide-out menu.
• Bug fixes and performance improvements.
• Fixes for text rendering on devices running iOS 8 and higher.
• Improvements to GPS tracking reliability.
• New: Preview and retake photos before attaching to an order.
• New: Select multiple orders at once and process them in bulk! Tap the new multiple selection icon in the upper right corner to activate this feature.
• New: Multiple barcode scanning! Now scan any number of barcodes and process the selected orders in bulk. Just tap the barcode scanning button, which has been moved to the upper right corner.
• New: Verify with Barcode. When marking an order as collected or delivered, a new Verify Barcode button appears at the bottom. Use this to scan a barcode and get a quick verification that the package matches the current order(s). Green means the barcode matches, red indicates the wrong package.
Send us your comments or questions through our website at ontime360.com. We love to hear your feedback!
Ratings and Reviews
Keep Completed Orders
Would be nice to have drivers see completed orders for at least one day so they can keep records, and be able to download a weekly report of all their jobs.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your suggestion and feedback. We will seriously consider it.
Everything is good with this app besides two things; one - orders don’t come through right away. Most times they do but there can be a delay, making it difficult to do timely courier orders. And two - I’m constantly being logged out whether the app stays open or not. My boss who sends me orders is constantly having to tell me to make myself available when I am. I need to be able to show that I’m available 24/7 but can’t keep constantly signing in. This issue only is a big deal and why I’m giving this app a three star.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your feedback! Regarding your first issue, a simple and effective fix is to turn on push notifications. With the proper notification configured, you will immediately receive a custom message on your phone when a new order arrives. This is set up within OnTime Management Suite by your company. If your company needs assistance setting this up, please contact customer support at ontime360.com.
As for being logged out, we've addressed this issue in recent app updates. Please ensure you are using the latest version of OnTime Mobile.
Best system at a great price
We love it! It helps us compete tech wise with large carriers so we can have customers price and place orders online. The billing module works great and it
Works with any price scenario you come up with
- Vesigo Studios
- 173.1 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2019 Vesigo Studios, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.