The best just become better!
OnTime PRO is the all in one indispensable time tool that you will ever need. Using the intuitive interface you can create unlimited beautiful and useful clocks for your desktop. Don't ever forget important things that you need to do: using the alarms feature you can easily add as many alarms as you need. Use World clock to view in every moment the time in any corner of the world. It will even tell you to take short breaks while working in order to become more productive.
- Customize every clock element
- Switch between analog, digital, fantasy, hybrid and bent clock
- Multiple analog hands to chose from
- Customize the background clock with:
- unlimited colors
- unlimited gradients
- personal pictures
- Different animations for hands movement
- See live usage of CPU,RAM and Disk
- Set alarm to sound, voice messages or both
- Custom alarm sound
- Progressive volume
- Unlimited alarms
- Easy management for alarms using status bar icon
- Realtime sunset and sunrise
- Unlimited world clocks
- Clock background automatically changes with day or night color schemes
- Show world clocks from menu bar
- Time differences calculator
- Put world clocks on desktop
- Manage your breaks
- Force yourself to take a break
- Schedule for breaks
- Diffent appearance for breaks
- Random quotes
- Quiet hours
Multiple interface styles
Run at startup
Show dock icon
Thank you for using Dynamic Wallpaper. To make our app better for you, we bring updates to the App Store regularly.
* fix a bug that caused to switch the minute's hand with the hour hand on specific hands style
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Can't click through the clock.
This is a great app with a lot of customization, however there is no setting to allow you to be abloe to click on windows beneath the clock even if the background of the clock is transparent like other apps. Please update and make this the single best clock app! :)
Everything works and looks great except my 4:00am alarm will not go off. All my other alarms work but that one and it's the one I really need...
Update: The alarms still don't work after repeated do-overs. The 4:00 alarm sounds at 5:53. I don't think the program knows what time it is...but I like the clock part...even when it doesn't know what day it is.
Looks nice but lacks one thing...
option to show 12-hour clock instead of 24-hour.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for feedback. To show a 12-hour clock you should go to Preferences -> Customize digital and select Time element to be customized . From the right panel check AM/PM option.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- MingleBit SRL
- 65.6 MB
- Requires macOS 10.11 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2017 Minglebit
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.