onTime™ is fast and easy to use. It is designed with commuters in mind. With onTime you can look up schedules anytime anywhere without having to carry and dig through paper schedules. The act of simply opening the app will show you the schedules and count-down of the next trains. Sign up for commuter-notification to receive latest outages, delays and service changes. Be on time and be environmental friendly at the same time.
- Countdown to the next train
- Track info
- Commuter-Notification Service
- Automatic Schedule Update
- Real-time updates and track info (where available)
- Online and Offline Schedule
- Trip duration
Metro North Rail (MNR), Long Island Rail Road (LIRR), Chicago Metra, Chicago Transit Authority (CTA), New Jersey Transit (NJ Transit), Southeastern Pennsylvania Transportation Authority (SEPTA), San Francisco Bay Area Rapid Transit (BART), Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority (WMATA), Boston Massachusetts Bay Transportation Authority (MBTA), Seattle Sound Transit, Utah Transportation Authority, Virginia Railway Express, Shore Line East, SunRail Central Florida, South Florida Regional Transportation Authority, Caltrain and more will be added.
onTime is ad-supported. If you choose to purchase onTime Premium to remove ads, payment will be charged to your iTunes account, and your account will be charged for renewal 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. Auto-renewal may be turned off at any time by going to your settings in the iTunes Store afer purchase.
– $4.99 USD (or equivalent) per year and may vary from country to country.
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
– Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Term Of Service:
* Note: onTime App uses transit agencies' schedule data but it is not affiliated with any of the agencies.
- Improved Stability
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Back on track.
Developer listens, promises, and deliveres. Bugs were fixed. I’m so happy to have my go to app back and running. I am the last stop on the train and I love that, when I’m on the train, I can just open the app, simply scroll up, and I can see what time my train was scheduled and if/and by how minutes the train is delayed. Pay for the app, support the developer, and get rid of the annoying ads.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for taking the time for your review. There were a bug that resulted in some case that track not being display quickly. This has since been fixed. The reason for the car service integration is for convenience, the ride integration calculates the next possible ride to catch your next train if available. This way, you don't have to going thru separate apps to catch a train. Also you can now turning this custom ride button off under the Settings if you don't find it useful. As for the Check In delay notification, we are going to optimize and allow more customization in the future updates. Hope you these fixes and info provide enough reasoning for onTime app to be back on track.
So far I’m really liking this app. I got frustrated with NJT app not working and new there must be something better. This app is it when it comes to schedules. It automatically detects what station I’m closest to and shows me the schedule for the train line I’m interested in (you set settings for train line you want). Supposedly it will push me notifications on significant delays but thankfully I haven’t run into any yet. It also “predicts” what track your train is arriving on which is great for commuters at NY Penn Station where it’s a mad dash for the train once they show the track on the screen in the station.
This app is perfect!!! I am a daily commuter into NYC from Long Island this app even though not connected to the MTA provides better updates & information than the MTA! The track assignments are always correct which help beat crowds and get a seat and the times couldn’t be more accurate. Even if you see a mistake with the schedule and you refresh it the mistake will usually be fixed! I definitely recommend this app to anyone who needs an easier commute! Keep making great updates.
- Mobileware Inc.
- 175.3 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2020 Mobileware Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Premium $4.99
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.