onTimer is the most flexible and beautiful timer & alarm app. Build your own sequences and routines. Tons of customization & personalization!
With onTimer, you can create:
- workout/exercise routines
- cooking timers
- wake up alarms
- schedule for the day
- game cooldown timers
- meditation timers
- and more
onTimer has a beautiful interface that is VERY easy to use. Just one tap to make a timer or alarm and customize it how you want. Stay organized by making multiple grids, each with a different purpose.
* Create grid layouts of timers and alarms.
* Personalize each timer with labels, icons, sounds & vibration, and more.
* Link timers and alarms to create sequences. For example, create a custom fitness routine, or a work schedule.
* Timer text can be read out loud by onTimer! No need to look at the device to see the next step in a sequence.
* Choose from many beautiful themes.
* Select tones from custom designed sounds or pick songs from your music library.
* Use 3D touch to quickly create and edit timers.
* Works in background.
The free version of onTimer is limited to 5 timers/alarms at a time, and can be upgraded to remove the limit.
Contact and Support Info:
- If you have any questions, send us a message on Twitter.
- Follow us on https://twitter.com/galaxy_drifters
Thank you for using onTimer!
Improved UI for iPhone X support.
Added a group list view to quickly jump between groups.
Increased timer limit for the free version to 5.
Ratings and Reviews
Buggy with bad support
While the app does indeed look beautiful, and the idea of having multiple timers run simultaneously is great, plus being able to save several presets is super convenient, the app is ridden with bugs such as duplicate notifications, timer alarms would sometimes never stop ringing even after being dismissed, and the inability to reorder the alarm groups is quite ridiculous given that I paid $2 for this. To top things off, updates have been too slow. I would recommend against making this purchase and look somewhere else, I have quite frankly seen much better FREE apps.
Offers only 2 Alarms for normal version!
I enthusiastically installed the app. But it offers only 2 alarms for free version. Actually I downloaded as BGR announced as discount or “free app of the day”.
It’s not really worth to download!!!
Works and looks great!
Coming from other timer apps, I was super impressed with how clean the interface is and how easy it is to use. Definitely would recommend.
- Galaxy Drifters LLC
- 40.4 MB
Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 Galaxy Drifters LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Summit $0.99
- Spaceport $0.99
- Filter $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.