The free ONUMA 3D™ mobile app enables ONUMA System™ users to load and access Building Information Models (BIM) from the ONUMA BIM Server. Building Informed Environments is easy with ONUMA 3D. Users of many skill levels can connect to BIM using a simple 3D interface. Including Augmented Reality and Immersive 3D views.
View buildings on maps, floor plans, room plans, equipment and furniture. Work with a single building or a portfolio of buildings (an entire site). Connect to other BIM applications such as SketchUp, Revit, ArchiCAD, and IFC-based BIM, through the web based ONUMA System.
From the ONUMA 3D app, access the web-based ONUMA System with a free account to create projects. Use the ONUMA System to create BIM + GIS data and connect to other applications. Users without an ONUMA System license can view ONUMA 3D projects shared by other users. From ONUMA 3D add comments that get submitted back to the owner of the project.
On typical design projects, architects and builders use powerful desktop BIM applications like Revit and ArchiCAD. Now other stakeholders in the design process can view and interact with BIMs created by desktop applications and loaded into the ONUMA System BIM Server without needing to be BIM experts. The ONUMA 3D App can subscribe to projects that are shared by the owner of the project.
ONUMA 3D and the ONUMA System support the entire lifecycle of projects from early planning, blocking, stacking and generating BIMs from owner requirement data. The model in the ONUMA System can be used to run through many scenarios in a lightweight format to confirm the design intent works and to rapidly compare options. The resulting BIM can be shared in real-time with ONUMA 3D. As the design progresses the data that is assembled in the requirement model can be linked to other BIM applications such as Revit. During the design process the data can be used to compare progress to the original design intent. At the end of the design process the design BIM can be connected back to the ONUMA System to be used for facilities management or connected to other facility management applications through web-services and open standards such as COBie. The management of building data through this entire life cycle can get complex and large very quickly. The ONUMA 3D App and the ONUMA System provide a common interface to allow all stakeholders and tools to connect and collaborate.
- See buildings, floors, rooms, and objects in full 3D with full BIM data
- Swap between 3D mode and 2D mode
- See rooms with placed room objects and BIM data in 3D Immersive view - simply hold the devices up and move it around for a virtual viewpoint. In Immersive mode, walk around and fly to other rooms.
- Navigate through sites, buildings, floors and plans with intuitive iPad gestures
- Work offline and upload attachments once internet connection becomes available
- View and combine 3D, BIM and GIS in the same view
- Select map, satellite or hybrid view
- View buildings on maps in the correct geospatial location
- Use easy color coding for quick understanding of key information
- View data for Facility Management
- See Buildings using Augmented Reality
- Get information like room list, room size, furniture list
- Create color coded floor plans based on project defined attributes dynamically
- Collect field data and enter directly into BIM
- Upload comments to the ONUMA System for stakeholders to view
- Take, attach, and share annotations
- View shared models from other ONUMA System users
- View and comment on floor plans of buildings
- View and comment on room plans with furniture
- Connect to many other applications through the ONUMA System
Various improvements and fixes including a bug fix with space selection.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
A Window into the Future!
This is a great app. I use it for early concept design review with my team. It's fun and intuitive and brings the power of BIM to hand held devices. Once a scheme is ready for the next step, it can be exported from the cloud to BIM authoring tools like Revit or ArchiCAD for further development.
Works really well, thanks!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.