It’s okay to color outside the lines!
No one is too young (or too old!) to create! Join Ookii, the lovable dinosaur, as he guides your little one on a fantastic voyage of creativity, where a child’s simple hand-drawn squiggle can become a bird’s nest, a lion's mane, a curly beard, and more! All it takes is a little imagination and a dash of encouragement from Ookii. Simply
squiggle away and then hit the PLAY button and watch your drawings come alive!
• 6 unique “living” animated drawing pages
• Free play page to draw whatever you can imagine!
• Take a picture on the Camera page and squiggle away！
• Drawing palette including paintbrush, stickering, rainbow colors and more!
• English and Chinese mode
OOKII'S WORLD APPS HELP:
• build divergent thinking skills
• foster problem solving skills including implementing, evaluating,
communicating, and revising creative ideas
• assist a child in becoming comfortable with uncertainty
• encourage a resilient approach to play and creative problem solving so
that a child learns persistence
• support the kind of appropriate risk-taking in play and thinking that
• encourage an interest in, and openness to, emotion in both play and
Ookii's World is now playing on BabyFirst TV! Ookii Squiggles is part of the BabyFirst family of apps – trusted, age-appropriate apps for your child. About Ookii: From the creators of the award winning Lazoo book series comes Ookii’s World for Baby First TV. Ookii’s World follows the adventures of Ookii, a delightfully playful (and very curious) dinosaur who sees the world in his own unique and creative way. Ookii’s world is an imaginative and safe environment for creation and discovery; a world filled with out-of-the-box thinking that will enrich young minds.
Ookii’s World Educational Objectives
• Encourage the natural curiosity that all children possess by "opening the door" to innovative ideas and solutions.
• Increase child's basic knowledge by presenting interesting day-to-day phenomena.
• Help foster creative thinking and creative problem solving skills.
About BabyFirst: BabyFirst is a global TV network made just for babies, toddlers and parents. Developed by educational experts, all BabyFirst content is designed to introduce babies to basic building blocks from numbers and language to music and art. Look for BabyFirst in the U.S. on Comcast, DIRECTV, Dish Network, AT&T U-verse, and more. www.babyfirsttv.com To find more trusted applications from the BabyFirst family of apps, search "BF123" in the App Store.
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Even though I’m 16...
I really love this app. I play it whenever I get a chance to re-download it because this phone does not have much storage and it only allows me to have one game at a time but whenever I do get to re-download this I always end up having a lot of fun with it and one funny thing that I do a lot is when it asks me to draw a beard for the monkey I cover his whole face. The funny thing is when he sneezes The whole beard falls off. That part really gets me laughing every time.
My son loves watching the Ookii show on babyfirst so I was excited to find an Ookii app for him to play with! It's easy enough for him to use and he loves seeing what happens on each page after you press the play button. Also some bonus educational moments in this app like when tapping on the color options, there is narration for each color name.
Cute and toddler-friendly
My 2yo loves this app. It’s very fun for her to see her own drawn scribbles start moving and jumping around and even interacting with the art on each of the pages. Nice and colorful app, definitely recommended!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.