Capturing experiences through journaling is the #1 recommended tool to reduce stress and anxiety, find inspiration, strengthen memory, gain self confidence, achieve goals
OOLoop is an OOTech Inc. brand built with AI, data ownership, privacy & security by design
- OOLoop for Loopers
Loopers use OOLoop to record daily experiences in the form of journal entries with the goal to improve mental health and Quality of Life (QoL).
1. Capturing experiences through journaling is the #1 recommended tool to improve Quality of Life, mental health, reduce stress and anxiety, find inspiration, strengthen memory, gain self confidence, achieve goals and track progress and growth.
2. Identify how you feel: Identifying your emotion helps to set the tone and direction of the experience you want to capture and validate how you feel.
3. Select the context: Based on Maslow’s hierarchy of needs, this classification system provides visibility into the human need associated with your experience to understand and improve Quality of Life
4. Add attachments: Record a voice journal or attach your location, calendar event or weather to understand how they impact your mood. Attach images and videos to add more context to the experience.
5. Write your thoughts: Write about how you feel, why you feel that way, and the series of events that lead to the experience.Not sure what to write? Let our AI provide inspiration.
6. Add related tags: Tagging the people, products, services, events, organizations, and policies related to the experience can help you understand the sources impacting your mood and identify solutions to improve Quality of Life.
7. Share your journals: Granular privacy controls to make it easy and secure to share your journals with family, friends, health care providers, therapists, coaches and support groups.
Explore Quality of Life
1. Quality of Life (QoL) refers to the overall well-being and satisfaction experienced by individuals in various aspects of their lives. The QoL Index (QoLI) measures the standard of health, comfort and happiness at an individual, local and global scale.
2. Emotions over time: Explore how your mood fluctuates over time. Visibility into your emotions can help identify patterns and provide a gauge to measure progress.
3. Experiences by location: Visualize your recorded experiences on a map and unlock insights on the various geographic locations impacting your mood and Quality of Life.
4. Journal Analytics: Visualization tools to dive deeper into hidden patterns and insights derived from your journal entries.
- OOLoop for Builders
1. Builders are wellness professionals, business executives, HR managers, DEI consultants, ERG leaders or policy makers who want to improve their products, services, events, or policies by understanding experiences.
2. OOLoop VS Surveys: Surveys are ineffective because they are sporadic, reactive, inaccurate and boring. Instead you can deploy insight studies to capture journal entries for a real time unbiased pulse into experiences.
3. Design Insight Studies: Capture a pre-defined number of experiences by adjusting the number of participants, study length or max experiences per day to fit your budget and goals.
4. Share Link: Sharing studies with employees, customers, attendees, or constituents is as easy as sharing a link to download, enroll and start capturing experiences.
5. Real Time Analytics: Real time, privacy preserving analytics to understand the participants demographic, emotions, sentiments, worries, concerns or feedback.
6. ERG Leaders: Employee Resource Groups rely on OOLoop to understand and improve experiences around gender, race, sexuality, age, disability, or religion.
7. HR Managers: Human Resource teams rely on OOLoop to understand and improve experiences related to recruitment, onboarding, work culture or policies.
Performance improvements and bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Not Ready Yet
The app does not seem to be completed or ready for use. They shouldn’t be paying Google to advertise yet.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- OOTech Inc.
- 71.2 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 16.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 16.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2022 OOTech Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Personal Premium $2.99
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.