OOReader is an universal app for iPhone and iPad, to view ODF documents (Writer, Calc, Impress,..) created with OpenOffice or LibreOffice. The supported file types are:
- Text Document (ODT, OTT, STW, SXW)
- Spreadsheet (ODS, OTS, STC, SXC)
- Presentation (ODP, OTP, SDD, SDP)
- Drawing (ODG, OTG, STD, SXD)
- Math (ODF, ODC, SXM, MML)
- Word (DOC, DOT, DOCX, DOTX, DOCM)
- Excel (XLS, XLT, XLSX, XLTX, XLSM)
- PowerPoint (PPS, PPT, POT, PPSX, PPTX, POTX)
- WordPad (RTF)
- Adobe Portable Document Format (PDF)
You can open documents in OOReader from any app supporting «Document Interaction» (Mail, Safari,..), and also from Cloud drives: Box, Dropbox, GoogleDrive, OneDrive and iCloud.
- Reading by page or by slide view
- File conversion to PDF
- Share PDF by email or to other apps
- Automatic syncing of documents loaded from Dropbox, GoogleDrive and iCloud
- Open document with password [PRO]
- View up to 100 pages per document (unlimited for [PRO])
OOReader needs an Internet connection to perform online conversion.
OOReader is not a document editor, the file content cannot be changed.
Fixed a bug reading on OneDrive
Ratings and Reviews
pCloud storage would be perfect
This is a very nice app for who wants cross-platform access to their LibreOffice and pdf documents. The synchronization with cloud storage is great but -given the latest debacle with Dropbox cutting off RHEL OS- it would be nice to have more cross-platform storage options, I am particular fond of pCloud, hopefully they’ll manage to support it soon...
One detail for equation rendering in OO Draw: rline ... lline (absolute value) pairs fail to render correctly, showing boxes instead (occasionally only rline shows up correctly...)
Needs an update desperately
I paid for the ad free version and it’s been great. But all of a sudden when I try to get documents for review from my cloud (Mac to iPhone) it says the files are “empty” when they clearly are not. It’s very annoying because I can’t always be carrying my laptop around.
Docs and spreadsheets made with OpenOffice/LibreOffice and stored in Google Drive (or elsewhere in the cloud) can be opened with this app. It’s for reading only; you can’t edit a document, but when using an iPad you can view your .odt or .ods file. Works well, so 5 stars from me.
- BML Solutions inc.
- 46.1 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © BML Solutions inc.
- In-App Purchases
- OOReader Pro $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.