Open is a messaging app to chat honestly with your friends.
It's a safe place to be yourself and share your true thoughts and feelings. Open up to more genuine friendships, built on honesty, kindness, and support.
LET'S BE OPEN
The app anonymously connects you with friends.
• Share without fear of judgment or attack.
• Talk about everything you wish you could but don’t.
• Stop pretending and conforming to the expectations of others.
• Support each other through both the good and bad.
• Honest conversations about what really matters to you.
• Discover that you have more in common than you think.
• Connect on a deeper level without fear of embarrassment.
SAFE AND SUPPORTIVE
All members agree to follow a few basic rules:
• RULE #1: Be open and honest about yourself.
• RULE #2: Be kind and supportive of others.
In other words, just behave as if you're having an intimate conversation with a close friend.
* Open has a zero tolerance policy towards mean, judgmental, or inappropriate behavior. Violators will be banned.
Ready? Let's be open...
Minor fixes and improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This is a cool idea. I really like how you can feel safe and be yourself with the anonymity but know that you’re talking to friends. The app lets you focus on what you’re saying without all the popularity gimmicks.
I prefer this
to other social apps which for me are full of BS and negativity. I wish I could talk to just one friend tho instead of it always bein a group of people.
Good for specific topics
This app is great if you’re looking for specific feedback from people. Because it is anonymous, it’s a nice way for people to speak their mind without judgment.
- Open Technologies Inc.
- 35.1 MB
- Social Networking
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2019 Open Technologies Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.