Imagine Kansas City’s own contemporary visual and performing artists joining their national and international counterparts in transforming our city into an ever-evolving arts experience. For nine weeks, in spaces both familiar and new, in parks and urban spaces, in galleries, performance halls and outdoor stages — Open Spaces will transform Kansas City into a living cultural tapestry into which the best of the world’s collective imagination can be woven.
This app is your official guide to Open Spaces.
- Discover the array artistic experiences being offered by our exhibition artists and plan your Open Spaces adventure
- Explore each work, from the artist’s vision and initial inspiration to its final presentation.
- Interact with each piece by providing your feedback and reaction to each work of art with the artist.
- Share your adventures with your friends and fellow Open Spaces explorers
- Plus up-to-date news, event schedules, and so much more.
For more info, visit openspaceskc.com.
Ratings and Reviews
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.